What's new

Cubase 10.0.15 released

This is great, 3 of my issues are fixed. Looking forward to work with this update tomorrow.

I reckon they just enjoy watching @Guy Rowland suffer - the look of hope on his face when hearing of a new update, quickly followed by the crushing despair that follows upon hearing that they haven't fixed it yet.

There's pure evil at Steinberg I tell you, pure evil.....

I reckon they just enjoy watching @Guy Rowland suffer - the look of hope on his face when hearing of a new update, quickly followed by the crushing despair that follows upon hearing that they haven't fixed it yet.

There's pure evil at Steinberg I tell you, pure evil.....

I've transitioned to a new template that is based on Rack Instruments. So now I just smile serenely. Whilst gently levitating. I am one with Cubase. Cubase and I are one.

Does this update allow you to have more than 12 colors or whatever it is? Is there a hack to get more colors than that? In The JXL videos he has more like 80 colors.

I have been on 10.05 (only the first update) and right in the middle of a project yesterday - I couldn't close the project without one of the following happening (in fact it happens across ALL C10 projects)

1. Crashes on ALT+Q (I can get it to close by closing the 'red box' - upper right hand corner.
2. Saving is now 8-9 seconds - not 2-3 seconds (all projects)
3. When it closes without crashing it is WAY slower.

--anyone else seeing this behavior? Went back to 9.5 and all working as it should (all projects).

(working on W7)

I am going to update. Worse case - I'll just 'continue' to work in 9.5 (still the most stable version this studio has ever seen!!!)

Been over six years since I have had a 'preferences' issue but replacing the default.xml with a back-up solved my issues. Now I just have to remember to back up my data folder MONTHLY!!!!!!!!!!

I had skipped the .10 update and went straight to .15. So far everything is running smoothly.

Does this update allow you to have more than 12 colors or whatever it is? Is there a hack to get more colors than that? In The JXL videos he has more like 80 colors.
Not right now working in Cubase; but I recall that in one of the videos JXL was showing his template in Cubase 9.5 (where you can add colors, don't know though if that feature is still available in Cubase 10?!)

Top Bottom