What's new

CSS with 30% edu discount or wait for sale?

fredmbarros

I guess the title says it all. I have the opportunity of getting CSS for $279, as I have an educational discount. As usually discounts don’t stack, what are the chances that a sale price would go lower than this?

Should I just get it now for this price or wait for a future sale?

cqd

The EDU has been the best discount so far..I had to sit out BF week a couple of years ago to use the EDU discount..

Bluemount Score

I guess the title says it all. I have the opportunity of getting CSS for $279, as I have an educational discount. As usually discounts don’t stack, what are the chances that a sale price would go lower than this?

Should I just get it now for this price or wait for a future sale?
As said before, 30% off is the cheapest we have seen so far and I don't think there will be much better discounts in a forseeable future. Bought it with EDU discount as well.

BezO

The Artisan
For a non-student, when will I likely see another sale? Might they do something in the spring?

Pantonal

I thought so from searching around. Unfortunately for the loyalty discount I'm only interested in the one lib. Thanks!
Ha! So says you now. Get CSS and learn it and then you'll want CSB and CSSS and will be panting for the release of CSW and CSP like the rest of us.

BezO

The Artisan
Ha! So says you now. Get CSS and learn it and then you'll want CSB and CSSS and will be panting for the release of CSW and CSP like the rest of us.
Ha! My orchestral instrument needs may grow at some point, but for now I'm cool with Spitfire Studio Orchestra Pro. If it included solo strings, I wouldn't be waiting for this sale. If Spitfire Solo Strings didn't insist on separate legato patches only, same. My orchestral needs are very basic compared to most here.

Top Bottom