What's new

CSS install error

Mishabou

I have CSS installed on my laptop (MBP) and one slave (Mac Mini). I would like to install it on my main DAW ( Mac Pro 2013) but got an error when i enter the serial # in Native Access.

I read on CSS site that you can only install on two machines. How can i unauthorize one of the previous install ?

I sent the request to CSS, still waiting for a reply. Hopefully someone here might be able to help.

Thanks

This is the moment I fear.
I need to upgrade my computer one day and the Kontakt Player registered stuff might present a huge problem here.
How is this normally handled?
Not specifically regarding Cinematic Studio products, but in general for Kontakt Player libraries?

Thats why I prefer, non Kontakt Player libraries, dongles, or libraries only requiring an online account at the developer and activate/deactivate the installation on different machines.

That's weird,
Once I register a serial in Native Access it is linked to my account and I don't need to enter it again when installing again. Are you logged in as the same user?

This is the moment I fear.
I need to upgrade my computer one day and the Kontakt Player registered stuff might present a huge problem here.
How is this normally handled?
Not specifically regarding Cinematic Studio products, but in general for Kontakt Player libraries?

Thats why I prefer, non Kontakt Player libraries, dongles, or libraries only requiring an online account at the developer and activate/deactivate the installation on different machines.
I haven’t had to do this recently but when I last migrated computers the Native Instrument stuff took care of itself. Other licensed Kontakt Player libraries required an email to the company making the library. I had to manually deinstall the iLok licenses from the old machine. That was two years ago though and things have changed. (I also wish I could figure out how to retrieve old iLok licenses from a dead laptop.)

Top Bottom