A global community of music creators is coming together to independently develop and fund awesome sample libraries and music software for a low cost.
How would you feel about it? Would you like to be a part of it?
1) It's not a simple project. Global, you say?
2) Leadership would be essential. Coming together can be difficult.
3) Who would control the cost and distro of funds?
4) I feel it is doomed from the jump
5) No, I don't think I would. I'm sure there are others who would enjoy being part of a pipe dream like this.
Much simpler to buy from the pros and pay them what they want for their work.
Just my $0.02