We're excited to let you know about DRONAR: Hybrid Module - a revolutionary atmosphere sounds creator for Kontakt created by Gothic Instruments aka Dan Graham who produced Zero-G's Animato, Luminso, Rise Designer and more.
DRONAR: Hybrid Module makes it incredibly easy to create rich, dramatic, complex and evolving atmospheres with a set of controls designed to invite deep exploration, expression and discovery.
- Create a massive universe of sound from a single chord
- Rich and dramatic results without the need to add additional instruments
- Simple main interface with 6 powerful dials
- Dive deeper and explore a vast modular multi-timbral synth/sampler with multiple independent arpeggiators
- 300 presets
- 16GB of audio (compressed to 8GB)
- Audio by Hollywood trailer sound designer Alessandro Camnasio
- Live strings performed by players from the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra
- Works beautifully with external MIDI controllers
- GecoMIDI preset included for use with Leap Motion Controller
- Full version of Kontakt 5.5 required
This is the first module in the DRONAR series with 300 inspiring presets that focus on deep, grainy cutting-edge, evolving cinematic and sci-fi atmospheres. Future modules will explore different areas of sound and music and existing DRONAR users will be able to purchase these at a special discounted price.
Full details, videos and audio demos at: bit.ly/1PwkvM4