What's new

Course / Tutorial / Guide to create am Orchestral template for Logic Pro X

emilio_n

Señor Miembro
Hi there!
I am looking someplace to learn better how to create a good template for Logic Pro. Do you know any course or tutorial where is covered everything? From the basics to how to set up the groups, buses, articulations, configuration of TouchOSC or Metagrid, etc.

By far I found the Template in a Weekend from ThinkSpace but is not focused on Logic and I am not sure if is updated to Logic Pro X 10.5, the Mike Verta Masterclass and one course on Groove3 quite old too and based on VEPro that I don't have and I am not sure if I need as I am working in a single computer.

Any advice?
Thanks!

Rory

Amateur Auteur
You could start by downloading the Logic templates that Christian Henson and sound engineer/mixer Jake Jackson made for Spitfire's BBC Symphony Orchestra Library. There are three of them, one for each of the Library's three versions. If you're prepared to fill out a questionnaire, you can get the Discover version for free, although there's a 14 day wait.

Here are the templates. Click on "Templates" on the top right: https://www.spitfireaudiothepage.com/demos

Versions of this template are now being made for all the major DAWs.

Henson also did a couple of videos on making these templates, which you can find on his Christian Henson YouTube channel.

Last edited:

Rory

Amateur Auteur
Turns out that Henson has done several videos on making a template. This is the most recent, and relates directly to the BBC project. Note that these videos are on Henson's personal channel, not the Spitfire Audio channel:

OP
emilio_n

emilio_n

Señor Miembro
Turns out that Henson has done several videos on making a template. This is the most recent, and relates directly to the BBC project. Note that these videos are on Henson's personal channel, not the Spitfire Audio channel:

Great video but too fast to me! I have the Discover version and deciding if I will buy Core or Pro. The template looks the thing I want to know how to do and how to use. I will investigate.

Top Bottom