What's new

Conversations..has this been sorted it out yet>

DocMidi657

Hi Guys,

One we moved to the new site....All of my conversations with other VI members show all my questions but none of the responses back from the other members. I posted about this while ago and was wondering how I can bring back their responses so I can read them again? Has this been solved.fixed yet?

Thanks so much

creativeforge

Barefoot Heart Music
Hi, have you tried this? All conversations will show both questions and responses. Let me know if this isn't what you mean.

b816d5d4e0ec5f3b6a0e734517547b53.gif

OP
DocMidi657

DocMidi657

Hi Creative Forge,

Yes that's where I am looking however all replies for all of my messages say "0"??? Not sure why as all of these conversations had plenty of replies to almost everyone one of them in the previous site. Can you advise me what to do? Thanks!

creativeforge

Barefoot Heart Music
Oh, so these are conversations from a while back (February). That's BEFORE the conversion.

Let me ask the tech who too care of that portion of the work.

Regards,

Andre

OP
DocMidi657

DocMidi657

Yes, and Thank you. Right now all of my emails back and forth with forum users I have my part but not their part. Someone else posted me that they are having the same problem as well, So grateful for anything you can do to help!

OP
DocMidi657

DocMidi657

I have 52 message back to 2012 and all of them are like duplicated but 0 replies from any one. Just me asking questions or answering questions. I can't see any forum responses from VI members back to me.

OP
DocMidi657

DocMidi657

the site even lists the screen name of the participant who replied but nothing there to read any more since the new sight change

OP
DocMidi657

DocMidi657

The last I heard someone was looking into it but it's been a while and have not heard of a fix.

Top Bottom