What's new

Content missing?!

FriFlo

The site seems to have been down the last hours. Now that it's back, some of my recently added content seems to have gone ... is this going to be back or is all lost?

Last edited:
It would be great to hear what happened from the forum admins ...

The site seems to have been down the last hours. Now that it's back, some of my recently added content seems to have gone ... is this going to be back or is all lost?
Yeah, I thought I was imagining for a moment that I saw mverta post he was doing a masterclass on Silvestri...can't find it now. Glad to see I'm not losing my mind (completely that is). Hope the content is recovered if possible.

Yeah, I thought I was imagining for a moment that I saw mverta post he was doing a masterclass on Silvestri...can't find it now. Glad to see I'm not losing my mind (completely that is). Hope the content is recovered if possible.

Hah, I had the exact same experience a moment ago.

That is what I would like to know before reposting something. If it will come back, I'd wait. But I cannot find any statement on what happened and wether all is gone.

I saw a post on the Facebook page of vi-control earlier - I'll just quote it here:

"Main forum will be back online soon. Aside from having a denial of service attack, there was an unrelated issue resulting in a failure of our hard drive. Not to worry. We have a backup on hand. But the hardware will need to be replaced first for the backup to actually work. Estimated time to get VI back online: 2 hours minimum. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Thankfully, Frederick is on deck doing his Captain Picard impression and seems like very well... :)

Matter of time, step by step!

Top Bottom