What's new

Thread name changed by request. (Let's put this thread out to pasture.)

The indefatigable Doctor Dubious is going nowhere... safe in his lair, he weaves his web for top-ten... then who knows what? Moderator? Mike's made man?

I have faith in your good health and great appreciation for your amazing vibe, sir... keep on postin'!

Much of which has to do with the fact that I have been lying in a hospital bed for large chunks of that year. It gets boring...

Anyway... in case people are getting tired of me (which I can totally imagine)... just holler haha. I’ll find something else to do. The good news is, these past weeks I have actually been able to make music instead of just typing about it. So it’s a dubious honour really.
That EW HOOPUS thread put a lot of us in a metaphorical hospital bed.

Sorry, joking! Trying to make light of what is, I know, not a light situation. But your positivity is something to be admired. Keep typing, keep making music Doc.

Much of which has to do with the fact that I have been lying in a hospital bed for large chunks of that year. It gets boring...

Anyway... in case people are getting tired of me (which I can totally imagine)... just holler haha. I’ll find something else to do. The good news is, these past weeks I have actually been able to make music instead of just typing about it. So it’s a dubious honour really.
congratulations @doctoremmet, sorry to hear you have been poorly, I always enjoy reading your posts and comments, I can always feel the excitement or passion depending on the post etc.
Really hope you feel better soon buddy x

Top Bottom