What's new

Thread name changed by request. (Let's put this thread out to pasture.)

Much of which has to do with the fact that I have been lying in a hospital bed for large chunks of that year. It gets boring...

Anyway... in case people are getting tired of me (which I can totally imagine)... just holler haha. I’ll find something else to do. The good news is, these past weeks I have actually been able to make music instead of just typing about it. So it’s a dubious honour really.

Awesome and frightening! I guess Congratulations! are in order but.........

@doctoremmet ,you need to get out more! lol 😂

I’m sorry I wasn’t aware of this,feel better and get well! 👍

Awesome and frightening! I guess Congratulations! are in order but.........

@doctoremmet ,you need to get out more! lol 😂
Yeah well... I have been very ill and as soon as I came home I was strictly quarantined. People have the hardest time to keep their distance, and as soon as I catch a lung disease (or Covid) I’m basically in IC and pretty much a dead man walking. So, sometime in 2021 you’ll be rid of me... I hope...

So, sometime in 2021 you’ll be rid of me... I hope...
I hope NOT. I'm sure I speak on everyone's behalf when I say I'm glad that you've been using VI-Control for communication and recreation, regardless of your situation, because your posting is always valuable and enjoyable to read. Keep it up, and stay on that track to a full recovery! :)

To be clear, I am already well on my way to partial recovery. I will likely never be able to work again (at least not full time in any way, shape or form) like I used to. But I am at home and can do (physical) stuff again.

Edit: well, apart from typing on an iPhone, which as we’ll all agree I kind of excel at, no matter what my physical condition is apparently.

Question: was Staypuft ever in the Top 25? Asking for a friend

Never would've guessed you are ill. Hope you get over it soon. And congrats, I guess ;)

I can't praise enough our Doc here! :)

What an amazing person, that really wants the good of others. This is not easy at all, especially when you face your own demons. Always helpful with his advices in so many threads! :)

But my friend @doctoremmet where you really shocked me was when you bought my first album out of your good will. Just to support me, just to help me in my new start. This is something that not even some of my "best friends" bothered to do! I cannot thank you enough for that!

I really hope you get better as fast as possible, and do the things you enjoy. Including helping other people of course. :) (Such a rare thing it this world.)

I can't praise enough our Doc here! :)

What an amazing person, that really wants the good of others. This is not easy at all, especially when you face your own demons. Always helpful with his advices in so many threads! :)

But my friend @doctoremmet where you really shocked me was when you bought my first album out of your good will. Just to support me, just to help me in my new start. This is something that not even some of my "best friends" bothered to do! I cannot thank you enough for that!

I really hope you get better as fast as possible, and do the things you enjoy. Including helping other people of course. :) (Such a rare thing it this world.)
My thoughts exactly - well worded. Doc is a true gentleman and from my interactions with him a kind and generous soul. VI Control is all the better for having him around :)

Top Bottom