What's new

Con Moto

Kony

Bad ape
I can only assume because the complaints some (including myself) were having was the price point of the strings versus what you get.
I thought so too. Having said that, Oceania goes on sale frequently even though it's a highly-rated library (I have it btw - and love it). If Oceania drops in price, one would think Caspian could too?

jaketanner

Just got them as well.
I think together with the violin B I have, and their free legacy violin, that can act as a VLN2, is a good combination. Eagerly awaiting their viola..and either they were listening to our complaints here for the flash sale, or they are getting ready to release the other strings.

How are you liking them so far? I know there used to be an issue with double bowing on certain notes, but I haven't heard any yet.

Sovereign

I think together with the violin B I have, and their free legacy violin, that can act as a VLN2, is a good combination. Eagerly awaiting their viola..and either they were listening to our complaints here for the flash sale, or they are getting ready to release the other strings.

How are you liking them so far? I know there used to be an issue with double bowing on certain notes, but I haven't heard any yet.
Tried these just for 15 mins or so, but it is excellent, very playable and the tone is just great and lively. Just as I expected. Haven't had any issues yet. I really want the violas.

Top Bottom