What's new

Composer tools pro disconnected in Lemur editor

Jaehyun

Hi,
First of all hope you are well especially these unusual times

I recently installed composer tools pro but I could not get them interactive.
I can see that there is disconnected in lemur editor while it seems okay in app. Since (maybe) lemur editor isnt connected,The change I make in lemur editor dose not appear in app version.

Set all my inputs and outputs same as the instruction in CTP website. What am I supposed to do in order to get them interactive?

and how do I save my CTP settings?

thank for any helps.

Hi there, I'm not 100% sure I understand your question but I think I may be in a similar position. Maybe a helpful forum member will chime in here.

I recently installed Composer Tools Pro and Lemur for the first time. I was able to get the Lemur Editor on my iMac (Big Sur 11.3) to upload the Composer Tools Pro package to Lemur where it works fine, but I'm confused because in the instructional videos on YouTube the host seems to be able to edit the Lemur interface with his mouse from the Mac and have the changes sync to Lemur, whereas when I try to navigate the CTP interface from the Lemur Editor on my Mac nothing happens. I'm able to make changes on the iPad and download them back into the Lemur editor where they show up, but it would be great to be able to use the mouse. Maybe a boneheaded rookie error but I'm stumped. Any suggestions?

Hi there, I'm not 100% sure I understand your question but I think I may be in a similar position. Maybe a helpful forum member will chime in here.

I recently installed Composer Tools Pro and Lemur for the first time. I was able to get the Lemur Editor on my iMac (Big Sur 11.3) to upload the Composer Tools Pro package to Lemur where it works fine, but I'm confused because in the instructional videos on YouTube the host seems to be able to edit the Lemur interface with his mouse from the Mac and have the changes sync to Lemur, whereas when I try to navigate the CTP interface from the Lemur Editor on my Mac nothing happens. I'm able to make changes on the iPad and download them back into the Lemur editor where they show up, but it would be great to be able to use the mouse. Maybe a boneheaded rookie error but I'm stumped. Any suggestions?
There are two ways to save your changes, in ipad app and lemur editor.

After loading CTP by opening CTP file in Lemur editor (make sure license is connected) you just need to press E on your keyboard to change settings in Lemur editor. Then save it in lemur editor.

Top Bottom