What's new

Colourful banner on some forums

The multicoloured banner with difficult to read text is still present at the top of:

Sample Talk
Commercial announcements
Members Only
VI Spotlight

Is there a plan to change this in line with the other header banners?

- The others are now blue/grey and look much neater and kinder on the eyes for long browsing sessions - perhaps the more contrasty of these blue ones could be toned down an extra 20% with some darkening or blur. (For example, on the main 'VI Control Community 2.0' graphic, my eyes are drawn to the lens flare atop the mountain and the curved shaft of light on the right hand side ad much as toward the text.)
Sanctus header and the EIS/orchestration header both look really nice now - and communicate visually what the forums are about which is great.

It's nice to see an extra improvements every time I log in to the forum. Clearly a lot of hard work is going into the process.

I stand corrected! Didn't realise my cache was quite so nostalgic. I see blue now. I reckon the lighter, more contrasty elements (such as the stage/piano in the above image) could be pushed a little more to the background using contrast reduction, or blur, or darkening (or all three). But we're talking fairly small adjustments now. Huge improvement already.

Top Bottom