What's new

Clicking on links to threads from the sub-forum page brings you to the last page of the thread

If you have not read the thread before, clicking on the thread title brings you to the first page. If you have read the thread before, clicking on the thread title brings you to the last page (or at least, the last page that you have read up to). It is a feature.

If you have not read the thread before, clicking on the thread title brings you to the first page. If you have read the thread before, clicking on the thread title brings you to the last page (or at least, the last page that you have read up to). It is a feature.

Personally, I love this feature.

Why? If you want to read the thread from the beg., or if you are looking for a post on p1, you can't get to page 1 w/o:

Clicking on the thread
Scrolling to the top of the page
Clicking on p1

You should be able to:

Click on the thread

An option to toggle this behavior on/off would be nice, to cater to both those who like it, and who don't.

Cheers.

What you can do: instead of clicking the title of the subforum, click the DATE. If you hover the date, it will change color. I also made it bold to help. let me know if it's better?

46a58c6fe85775cf626f72d518769dd9.png

Top Bottom