What's new

Cinesamples Voxos Choirs 50%

borisb2

So with the current sale Voxos is at 50%, which brings it into the same range as Oceania.

So far I (only) have the choirs from Ark 2, Olympus Elements and the old EW symphonic choirs.. Thats why I‘m looking for an updated easy to use library

I guess I could also just add the choirs from Ark 1 on Sine for $100.- together but I‘m not sure if that would count as a complete choir library.

Any preference these days?

Last edited:
I have EWSC and Ark 1, but pretty much exclusively use the former for all my choir needs.

I was considering Voxos, but decided against it on finding the switching between longs and staccati is done via velocity, with the dynamics of the shorts then controlled via modwheel. That doesn't gel with me.

I have EWSC and Ark 1, but pretty much exclusively use the former for all my choir needs.

I was considering Voxos, but decided against it on finding the switching between longs and staccati is done via velocity, with the dynamics of the shorts then controlled via modwheel. That doesn't gel with me.
I have Cinebrass and -strings. They are setup the same way, but you normally can reprogram that to your needs (using expressionMaps). Is that not possible with Voxos?

Once I got a taste of the quality and ease of use of Dominus Pro I am tempted to say forget everything else and save your money for that, no matter what great sales are out there.

Dominus does sound great but at a hefty price. Does FluffyAudio do sales occasionally?

I have Cinebrass and -strings. They are setup the same way, but you normally can reprogram that to your needs (using expressionMaps). Is that not possible with Voxos?
I couldn't tell you, never used expression maps.

Dominus does sound great but at a hefty price. Does FluffyAudio do sales occasionally?
They had a sale during BF last year, but to my knowledge, didn't have any other.

I got VOXOS at the last sale and it's now my favorite choir library. It has a great dynamic range including a soft layer that's really important to me. I also like the intuitive user interface, the separate sections, and it has a tone that I really like. I also have the Ark's, Olympus Elements and Requiem Lite, but I now load up VOXOS for most of my choir needs and supplement it with the others as needed. I'd suggest trying VOXOS before you shell out $100 for the Ark 1 choir and then see if you really need it.

Top Bottom