What's new

Cinesamples: Cineperc. Still worth the money?

benmrx

Man, if only that 40% off could also apply towards upgrades (I have core and pro), but my upgrade discount is still a little too expensive for me ($399 to complete the collection).
Same. FWIW Cineperc Core + Spitfire Joby percussion is a wonderful sound.

Rob Elliott

Same. FWIW Cineperc Core + Spitfire Joby percussion is a wonderful sound.
Yea a little confusing. I own CORE and my price for the COMPLETE set is $599 (with code they provide in my user area). YET I could buy the complete set today for $479 on this sale...……….hmmm. Code provided looks to NOT affect pricing at checkout????

jaketanner

Seems like Black Friday sales don't mean as much...there have been more sales that are just as good, or better after the holidays, than before.

Jazzy_Joe

I have both Cineperc and Spitfire Percussion, and I honestly use Cineperc 90% of the time, it just sits better with other libraries. I love the sound of Spitfire, and want to use them, but they are just a bit too wet for me. I also find Cinepercs aux instruments really useful, and a huge collection to boot!

jaketanner

I have both Cineperc and Spitfire Percussion, and I honestly use Cineperc 90% of the time, it just sits better with other libraries. I love the sound of Spitfire, and want to use them, but they are just a bit too wet for me. I also find Cinepercs aux instruments really useful, and a huge collection to boot!
Cineperc is also way more expensive. I'm sure it's worth it, and I too would love to have it...even at my EDU discount it still come to $400 for the library. Wish they'd have a core version.

kgdrum

Yea a little confusing. I own CORE and my price for the COMPLETE set is $599 (with code they provide in my user area). YET I could buy the complete set today for $479 on this sale...……….hmmm. Code provided looks to NOT affect pricing at checkout????

You might want to contact them about this and ask if they can adjust this considering the sale.
I've always found Cinesamples to be a great company w/ customer service as well as creating great products.
It can't hurt to ask them about this.

Rob Elliott

You might want to contact them about this and ask if they can adjust this considering the sale.
I've always found Cinesamples to be a great company w/ customer service as well as creating great products.
Thanks just issued the support ticket - let's see what they say. For those owners BEYOND the 'Core' - worth it - at the sale price? In the past I never felt those things beyond 'core' where a must-have. But, I could be convinced...:)

Studio E

Eric Watkins
And just like that, there’s another library that I had no idea even existed until now, and that I’m absolutely SURE I need, but I can’t really say why, lol.

Rob Elliott

For those BEYOND Core - happy with the 3 different mallet types for the timps? Core only has one (Timpani) - (probably med)

jaketanner

Where did you get the "core" percussion from? They only have the $799 bundle, then a bunch of secondary libraries, but I do not see a core.

Top Bottom