What's new

Cinesamples Black Friday deals now on - 50% off everything!

This sale at Time+Space got me last year. Have been enjoying the CineHarps / CineRuns / HollyWoodwinds bundle all year long since then. Highly recommended.

Would love to get the baroque bundle, but unfortunately I am baroque ... LOL

Seriously, there seems to be a mistake with the brass bundle. It mentions 3 products (without Sonore), but if you scroll down to libraries included, ther Sonore is mentioned. What is it?
Sorry about that, and thanks for bringing it to our attention. It's all sorted now and will definitely deliver all 4 products to you. I just need to sort out the new image for the product page.

Are there problems in delivery of serials for Native Access? Ordered Tina Guo Bundle but only serial for downloader came, nothing else for more than 2 hours. It is useless without.

Are there problems in delivery of serials for Native Access? Ordered Tina Guo Bundle but only serial for downloader came, nothing else for more than 2 hours. It is useless without.
I just ordered Cinebrass Core and got both emails within a minute of each other, so assume it should be automated?

I just ordered Cinebrass Core and got both emails within a minute of each other, so assume it should be automated?
Of course that should be automated, but in my case it apparently didn't work. :sad: And no, there is nothing in my SPAM. :rolleyes: Just in case anyone would think of that...

Of course that should be automated, but in my case it apparently didn't work. :sad: And no, there is nothing in my SPAM. :rolleyes: Just in case anyone would think of that...
I do recall a few years back, ordering a library from a third party (it wasn't Time+Space though) and they had run out of serial numbers for that particular product. They had to wait for NI to generate them some new ones. Just a thought.

I do recall a few years back, ordering a library from a third party (it wasn't Time+Space though) and they had run out of serial numbers for that particular product. They had to wait for NI to generate them some new ones. Just a thought.

Hopefully tomorrow it gets clearer when support has answered my mail. I was so happy because I missed the sale in early summer and now getting it today at last for an affordable price. Then disenchantment.

But OK, I saved 10€ by not buying it directly from Cinesamples. That's the admission, I fear. ;)

is Cinesamples really worth it...Looking for the complete bundle, but i read only bad things about the strings for example.

Hi, just checked your order and we'd sold out of serials just prior to yours - our sales team have ordered more and as soon as they arrive we'll get it fulfilled. Please bear in mind that we're in the UK so it may not be until the morning. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact us on here or directly ([email protected]), and I'm sorry we weren't able to get the serial to you straight away.

@Time+Space - Any word about the update of Tina Guo legato 1.4 infinite bow update? I know it's released - it would be super handy to have - but not sure if you still need to arrange something between Cinesamples/Native Instruments so your customers can also get the update?

is Cinesamples really worth it...Looking for the complete bundle, but i read only bad things about the strings for example.
The brass and percussion are great. I personally, am not that crazy about the strings. But others really like them. Part of my problem is they are velocity driven. I have trouble hitting keys with any kind of even velocity. I prefer keyswitches. Well, I think you can used some keyswitches. And I only have the basic CineStrings.

The brass and percussion are great. I personally, am not that crazy about the strings. But others really like them. Part of my problem is they are velocity driven. I have trouble hitting keys with any kind of even velocity. I prefer keyswitches. Well, I think you can used some keyswitches. And I only have the basic CineStrings.
The strings and woods aren't fantastic. Better off elsewhere. Harp is great, As is the Celeste. Perc is wonderful sounding but dynamically a little simplistic.

best

e

Top Bottom