What's new

Cinematic Studio Solo Strings - available now!

I have LASS and CS2 and i think this Solo Strings will layer nicely with either one of these 2 as well.

One question. Possible to showcase a faster legato transition demo? It seems to sound right for string layering but would really love to hear fast legato demos like this.

I have LASS and CS2 and i think this Solo Strings will layer nicely with either one of these 2 as well.

One question. Possible to showcase a faster legato transition demo? It seems to sound right for string layering but would really love to hear fast legato demos like this.

In his classic Legato Video he features passages with faster playing. Maybe you should check that out.

Awesome and great loyalty discount. Am downloading as well. Note that this does require Kontakt 5.6.8 I have been avoiding that, but I guess I will have to look into it now.

Does anyone know if I can install Kontakt 5.6.8 and keep 5.5 on the same machine?

Awesome and great loyalty discount. Am downloading as well. Note that this does require Kontakt 5.6.8 I have been avoiding that, but I guess I will have to look into it now.

Does anyone know if I can install Kontakt 5.6.8 and keep 5.5 on the same machine?

Unfortunately not that I know, also was thinking some while ago about that.

Thank you Alex and your team.

This will be my last ever string Library purchase, I swear!
62770-200.png

Yeah it's potentially doable... Commercial thread probably isn't the place to discuss that.

Great job Alex! Thanks. Keeping older versions of the Kontakt app and plugins just involves moving them to a new folder (label it Kontakt 5.5) before updating through native access. The Kontakt app is in Apps:Native Instruments:Kontakt and plugins are Library: Audio: Plugins: vst and/or components (AU) - for mac. You can switch the plugins back and forth (then restart) or open both standalone versions at the same time as well. But 5.6.8 and 5.6.6 both work great. :)

And the Oscar goes to....... CSS.
Hands down, my favorite sample library developer. No fuss, no muss. No Hype. No "coming soon teasers". They develop a great library, and they release it. Not only are they the best libraries, but they are also affordable, and they don't use BS pr tactics. Thank you for the amazing library, and also for showing us an ethical business model that can be very successful without any of the "hype and tease" so common in other developers. Other developers, please listen and learn. Congratulations Alex, You've got our unbound support. Yes, I am aware I am gushing.

Very well done guys! Except I think I made my CSS purchase through Best Service. Either way, I have contacted support so I can get rolling. Looking forward to the update of CSS as well.

Top Bottom