What's new

Cinematic Studio Brass?

Nope. That is the big question, isn't it? No one except those working on it have a clue, and that'll probably be the case until released.

Yep I really hope they make it just a little more explicit. I'm working on a project right now with Kontakt default brass and really want to get some better samples for it. Don't know if I should keep waiting for CSB

An update from them might not be a bad idea. "Early 2017" suggests before the end of February. I know some people waiting on this but they can only wait so long without any information.

From The Cinematic Studio Series website :

Quote : "The new Cinematic Studio Series will provide a comprehensive, consistent and realistic full set of orchestral libraries. We're proud to announce the immediate availability of the first two libraries in this groundbreaking collection: strings and piano. The next two instalments, Cinematic Studio Solo Strings and Cinematic Studio Brass, are both due for completion early in 2017. The final two releases, Cinematic Studio Woodwinds and Cinematic Studio Percussion will follow soon after."

So, We should expect Cinematic Studio Brass, and Cinematic Studio Solo Strings soon !

Really excited to see them released soon.

I think they've learned the lesson of not making dates until they know it's solid and works well. Then they pop it out of nowhere -like CSS - there were no teasers or big announcements until it was ready for download. He even had a walkthrough and demos ready to go. I think the response was pretty tremendous. I really like it when the devloper doesn't hype and has a solid product out of the gate. :)

I think they've learned the lesson of not making dates until they know it's solid and works well. Then they pop it out of nowhere -like CSS - there were no teasers or big announcements until it was ready for download. He even had a walkthrough and demos ready to go. I think the response was pretty tremendous. I really like it when the devloper doesn't hype and has a solid product out of the gate. :)
Indeed.
My post above was meant to be heavy irony. I hope it translated. Also if I've mentioned a hashtag anywhere you can pretty much take it as read I'm trying to be funny (again that doesn't always translate).

You mean the Kontakt scripts? Yeah it's locked if I recall, there's an awful lot going on under the hood. Why do you prefer unlocked sample libs?

Top Bottom