What's new

Cinematic Studio Brass - out now!

Hello. Who can share the manual? Thanks.
I'm sure the manual is copyrighted by Cinematic Studios Series.
So unless its publicly available on their website or given written permission by Alex, I don't think its possible for someone to share the manual.

No intro pricing for new customers?

I understand why this might seem disappointing, but let me explain why I think it's a great policy.

The Cinematic Studio libraries are already priced fairly. For people who appreciate quality and simplicity, these libraries are difficult (maybe impossible) to beat. Frankly, they are worth quite a bit more to me than Alex charges for them (but don't tell him I said that).

Many library developers offer introductory pricing (sometimes even before release). It's become so normal that people are sometimes surprised when a developer doesn't do this.

But here's the thing: That introductory price, while feeling like a favor, also operates against you. It puts pressure on you to act. Pressure to maybe even buy something before it's been released and reviewed (been there, done that, have the t-shirt and the regret). Duress is a strong word, because nobody is actually putting a gun to your head, but trying to decide whether to buy a library at an introductory, time-limited price can often feel like duress. It's the kind of choice that can play on your fears and uncertainty.

With the Cinematic Studio series, the price is always extremely reasonable for new customers, and the discounts are reserved for loyal, returning customers. Moreover, that customer loyalty discount isn't time-limited. It's forever. So once again, Alex is choosing not to force the customer to act immediately in order to get a deal. Don't have the funds right now? Don't worry, take your time.

It's a low-pressure, customer-first approach to product pricing. Some of us notice, and it just makes us appreciate the developer and their products even more.

Hi Alex,

wow, wow, wow! Just after a few seconds of playing I instantly knew THIS is for me a real game changer! I never heard such an outstanding, "full of character range" from a beauty "pp" to such a super aggressive and ultra sharp "fff" . Im a hopeless "library junky", over the years I got them all but this is really different. Could not top this clarity and three-dimensional sound-festival with any other library out of my list!

I´m overwhelmed! What a great library! Congrats!

Last edited:
There is no intro price, but if you buy the library, you can be sure you will be an esteemed customer, forever.
In these high quality collections there is a lot of work and a huge heart.

Because their site adds VAT, I think this would be cheaper to buy from Best Service. E.g. Crosdgrade for solo strings is 199€ including Vat instead of 199$ + VAT if you buy straight for them.

Any idea if and when it will become available at BestService?

Hi Alex,

wow, wow, wow! Just after a few seconds of playing I instantly knew THIS is for me a real game changer! I never heard such an outstanding, "full of character range" from a beauty "pp" to such a super aggressive and ultra sharp "fff" . Im a hopeless "library junky", over the years I got them all but this is really different. Could not top this clarity and three-dimensional sound-festival with any other library out of my list!

I´m overwhelmed! What a great library! Congrats!

Shit. Reading this and being two hours away from getting my own hands on it ... safe to say that I'm quite excited.

Because their site adds VAT, I think this would be cheaper to buy from Best Service. E.g. Crosdgrade for solo strings is 199€ including Vat instead of 199$ + VAT if you buy straight for them.

Any idea if and when it will become available at BestService?
Uhm, you can enter a VAT ID during the ordering process.

Your long efforts have paid off. Every note in the first articulation demo feels like the players are pouring their heart and soul into the samples. Buying this now!

Top Bottom