What's new

Cinematic Strings - Incredible Company!

I've had great experiences with alex at cinematic studio strings, fellow aussies, we are nice folk ;)
also fluffy audio AND Tsvetan from strezov, really super nice people to deal with, these companies have made such an impact on me that it makes me want to support them and use their products. 101 in any business, relationship comes first (and their VIs are pretty sweet too!)

She's not a fan of the Play engine? I once tried to explain to my wife that there was this trend of more library devs moving to their own players, and the associated implications. I kid you not, she fell asleep.

Lol. Reminds me when my girlfriend said:
"Tell me about it!"
"No, you'll fall asleep again when I do."
"I won't, I promise."
"Alright... "
And not even a minute later she was asleep. x]

Moderately interested for looong time, but no clue why the clear attempt to isolate CS2 from CSS /CSSS. Wanted to obtain full offered discounts when purchasing all (3) Libs.
Perhaps missing something, but this is disconcerting. Fair $$$ involved, and likely moving on if this continues. :unsure:

Moderately interested for looong time, but no clue why the clear attempt to isolate CS2 from CSS /CSSS. Wanted to obtain full offered discounts when purchasing all (3) Libs.
Perhaps missing something, but this is disconcerting. Fair $$$ involved, and likely moving on if this continues. :unsure:

It was an earlier library under a different company name no?..

Apparently if you email them he'll sort you out..

Well I did just purchase all three library, and I didn't get the full offered discount.

I wasn't even aware there was a special beyond the BF good deal.

Then I got an email from John at Cinematic Strings - and he offered and GAVE me the discount without me even asking or knowing about it (that's why I started this whole thread!).

So I agree it could maybe be seen in a not great light, but they are not actually trying to deceive at all. I'm sure they could use your feedback.

I would contact them directly; they'll help you out.

Mike

They have always been SO nice with me. Not to long ago, they were most generous offering me a discount that I hadn't even asked for.

There are certain companies that go "above and beyond"... "surprise and delight." They not only make quality products, but treat you like you are the most important customer.

They have a customer for life. And I'll be buying all the stuff they put out.

'deceive' never occurred to me. Just puzzled, with so much posted info here in support of CS2, yet ongoing separation vs Cinematic Studio Strings. Cool that they will provide discount after-the-fact, but why not provide 'up-front' Bundle pricing to make prospective purchasers' options clearer ?
Not feeling so confident depending on retroactive help after purchase.

'deceive' never occurred to me. Just puzzled, with so much posted info here in support of CS2, yet ongoing separation vs Cinematic Studio Strings. Cool that they will provide discount after-the-fact, but why not provide 'up-front' Bundle pricing to make prospective purchasers' options clearer ?
Not feeling so confident depending on retroactive help after purchase.

Why don’t you just email them first?

They have always been SO nice with me. Not to long ago, they were most generous offering me a discount that I hadn't even asked for.

There are certain companies that go "above and beyond"... "surprise and delight." They not only make quality products, but treat you like you are the most important customer.

They have a customer for life. And I'll be buying all the stuff they put out.
Moi aussi.

I bought Cinematic Studio Brass on Black Friday with the 25% discount, instead of the loyalty discount (which I forgot about). I e-mailed them yesterday with a trivial question. Currently they are battling power outages and were on the brink of losing their homes due to the Sydney bush fires. Still they answered my question and on top of that offered me (unasked) a partial refund, because the loyalty discount was higher than the Black Friday discount. I am humbled, speechless and grateful to work with products of a company like that. May it rain in Sydney soon!!!

I got CSB now, and it seems to be a really good library.
I love the sound and the dynamic range, every nitpick I had with SSB seems to be absent here.
I haven't used it much, but from checking it out a bit, I get why people praise it so much.

edit: Oh yeah, and the support is super, got a deal I wouldn't have even dared to ask for.

Top Bottom