What's new

Ciaccona in E, for 2 violins & viola

cornelisjordaan

Cornelis Jordaan
Is it complete sacrilege to post a piece of mine on this forum which was recorded by live musicians instead of virtual instruments? hmmm... Please let me know if this is totally inappropriate :P

Anyhoo, I always find myself lurking and never posting so this is me trying to break the silence :) I hope you will enjoy this short scribble!

Post away, Cornelis... no penalty for utilizing the oldest virtual instrument in history... your mind!

Sounds great. Trying to relax this morning, and this is what the doctor ordered. :thumbsup: Always a pleasure to hear live instruments.

It sounds good: both recording and playing. The variations could have deviated a bit further from the theme, perhaps.

Thank you TGV! I agree, I could have been a more adventurous with the variations. But there it is, next one will make up for it :P

Thank you very much for sharing this. It sounds lovely!
Well played! =) Every musician brings something unique in their style of playing.

That beats any Virtual instrument out there.

Thank you very much for sharing this. It sounds lovely!
Well played! =) Every musician brings something unique in their style of playing.

That beats any Virtual instrument out there.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks a ton for the kind words - I will pass on your compliments :)

Top Bottom