What's new

Christian Henson's YouTube Channel - Nighty Night!

I feel that Herrmann coming soon! I watch this amazing video and I understand the music concept of Mr.Henson, amazing!

I'm Christian so's my wife
IGuntdj.jpg

Deep down we are all Christian.

Hi all,

Here's my first film on my new YouTube channel detailing adventures in the media composition and sample making trade, lots of behind the scenes footage at Spitfire, tutorials from me, and I imagine the odd unintentional insight into what we have in the pipeline for Spitfire!

If you like what I'm doing hit like, if you're new to the channel hit subscribe and always check the video description for relevant links...

CH x

Fantastic! I was hoping your leaving VIC in the official Spitfire representative capacity wouldn't mean any cessation of video creation.

Last edited:
I prefer this movie and with orchestra and choir that I wait :)Where is the Herrmann Library and the Choir? Ahhhhh ! I love it! Cheers Mr. Henson!:scout::scout::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Last edited:
Thanks all, very nerve wracking doing all this, I'm still working up the format and hope, when I'm not so mentally busy to do many more tutorials and quick tips that Spitfire couldn't handle!

Here's the latest films:

As always stuff of interest is always listed in the video description box (you sometimes have to hit "show more").

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Henson, my grattitude for your effort and passion for the music. Your work and the work of Mr Thomson are invaluable. Your team are great! A lot of people in one team. I wait great surprises of Spitfire Audio. Please consider a library for sculpting the sounds of violins, violas and cellos like a Albion that I can sculpt the sound, something similar like a sound design tool but for cinematic orchestra. And consider the choice of a chinese orchestra library. I wait various volumes of the choir, a children choir also:) Thank you for make people happy. Your world, the imagination is infinite, rock the fronteers of the technology. oh! And one thing please, consider two weeks special price for rescue another instruments of Spitfire. MUCH LOVE!

Last edited:
Hi SP, no our new partner is a gentleman by the name of Paul Kempe. He's from a legal background with a big property empire not least Tileyard studios, with over 80 recording studios built there in less than 4 years, it's safe to say he has a passion for music!

Thanks Musicam for your message, very touching.

Hi SP, no our new partner is a gentleman by the name of Paul Kempe. He's from a legal background with a big property empire not least Tileyard studios, with over 80 recording studios built there in less than 4 years, it's safe to say he has a passion for music!

Thanks Musicam for your message, very touching.

Thank you Mr. Henson for your attention. Great Day! Sorry for my bad english :)

Top Bottom