What's new

For Sale Chris Hein Solo Strings, Brass, Woodwinds

John Longley

For Sale:

Canadian Dollar equivalent preferred.
Price Drop, firm on these unless buying multiple. I will offer substantial savings if you bundle. Open to trades for VSL Synchronized Solo Strings or Synchronized Dimension Brass.

Chris Hein Ensemble Strings (CROSSGRADE from Solo Strings) $200 USD *SOLD*
Chris Hein Solo Strings Complete $350 USD
Chris Hein Orchestral Brass Extended (Complete)$225 USD
Chris Hein Wood Winds Complete 185$USD

I'll pay the Best Service fees, and will submit to BS for transfer request upon receiving payment. The process will take a few days based on the first sale I did on here.

Last edited:
I have all of the CH Solo Strings EXTended, purchased separately over time. Does that make me eligible for the crossgrade? Do you know?

I have all of the CH Solo Strings EXTended, purchased separately over time. Does that make me eligible for the crossgrade? Do you know?
I will check when I get home in an hour on BS and see if I can figure it out, please feel free to do the same. Thanks

Edit:
Found the answer on my receipt and messaged it to you. I can't post again but it says:

"Caution! Only order this product if you own any of the solo Strings libraries. A CH-solo Strings serial number is required to activate this product. It will not work without a CH-solo Strings serial number!"

Last edited:
Hello John!I'm looking to buy chris hein solo strings complete!Is it still available?Also, just a couple questions, I do not have kontakt, does it work with kontakt player?And is it compatible with reaper?
Thanks!
For Sale:

Will consider slightly better pricing on orders of more than one library.
Canadian Dollar equivalent preferred.

Chris Hein Ensemble Strings (CROSSGRADE from Solo Strings) $200 USD *SOLD*
Chris Hein Solo Strings Complete $350 USD
Chris Hein Orchestral Brass Extended (Complete)$225 USD
Chris Hein Wood Winds Complete $225 USD

I'll pay the Best Service fees, and will submit to BS for transfer request upon receiving payment. The process will take 1-2 days based on the first sale.

Hello John!I'm looking to buy chris hein solo strings complete!Is it still available?Also, just a couple questions, I do not have kontakt, does it work with kontakt player?And is it compatible with reaper?
Thanks!
Hi, I'm not able to handle any sales during the holidays, but can deal with it again after xmas. I had one other person inquire a couple of days ago and told them the same.

I cannot formally tell you what will work on your system, in your DAW, but CH SS is a Kontakt Player Library, and REAPER supports Kontakt.

Hi, I'm not able to handle any sales during the holidays, but can deal with it again after xmas. I had one other person inquire a couple of days ago and told them the same.

I cannot formally tell you what will work on your system, in your DAW, but CH SS is a Kontakt Player Library, and REAPER supports Kontakt.
Thanks for your prompt response and for the clarifications! Cool, let's see it after Christmas! Happy holiday!

Top Bottom