What's new

Strezov Choir Summer GRAND FINALE: Flash Sale on all updated Choirs //ends Aug 24

StrezovSampling

Starting from July 20 we are proud to announce that all of our Next Generation Choir Series products will be encoded for the Free Kontakt Player as well as powered by the NKS Native Control Standard. In addition to that every choir will receive one major free update adding Performance Patches as well as new features and small improvements over the next weeks. Each week will see a different choir in the spotlight.

To celebrate the almost five years, since the first choir of the NGC Series was released, each choir will also be available at a stunning discount of 40% for one week after its update has been released.

Existing users will receive an update email and have to re-download the entire product again from their user account.

First in line is WOTAN Male Choir. Login into your Strezov User Account and download your free update or buy the product 40% off the Normal Retail Price. (Discount only available until July 27)

I was waiting for this so much. Unfortunately I got issues processing the payment. I trust the guys are checking my ticket.

Assuming Storm Choir Ultimate will eventually get its turn, I'm curious if people here consider it one of the best choral packages out there? I tend not to use much choir so I definitely don't need the more specialized libraries, and I already have whatever's in the EastWest cloud and Olympus Elements - real basic but already more than I need. Is SCU in the top tier, as it seems to me? There are so many options out there it's a bit overwhelming... my brain is already at capacity just researching string, percussion, and brass libraries.

Assuming Storm Choir Ultimate will eventually get its turn, I'm curious if people here consider it one of the best choral packages out there? I tend not to use much choir so I definitely don't need the more specialized libraries, and I already have whatever's in the EastWest cloud and Olympus Elements - real basic but already more than I need. Is SCU in the top tier, as it seems to me? There are so many options out there it's a bit overwhelming... my brain is already at capacity just researching string, percussion, and brass libraries.

If you have more choirs than you need, then stop looking till you need more than you have. Who knows what will be released or on sale till then. It's a constantly evolving market after all.

Will the performance patch have the same limited number of syllables as in Storm Choir Ultimate?

I'm an avid supporter of the Strezov libraries. Woton, Freya, Arva and Storm choir ultimate are must have libraries IMO. yes I'm a Strezov fanboy ❤

I've got Wotan, Frejya and Storm Choir Ultimate already but hopefully I'll be able to complete my set if Arva goes on sale :)

Hi Strezov ... can you list the Choirs that will be updated so we can gauge whether we all have the funds for them as they get released
.. will it include Tropar and Storm Choir 1 .. if not Ultimate

Hi Strezov ... can you list the Choirs that will be updated so we can gauge whether we all have the funds for them as they get released
.. will it include Tropar and Storm Choir 1 .. if not Ultimate

Sure! The following choirs will be part of our summer special:

• Rhodope 2 Ethnic Bulgarian Choir
  • Arva Children Choir
  • Freyja Female Choir
  • Wotan Male Choir

Damn! Just made the mistake of listening to Rhodope 2. Demos remind me of the sound of "Marauders Arrive" from John Powell's Han Solo score. Guess I'll be purchasing Rhodope 2 in addition to Arva to complete my set. :)

Top Bottom