What's new

Choir Library - Arrival - Johan Kontaohansson

Not easy to replicate something so nuanced, with timbral variations inside each single note. However, I tried to do something sounding remotely similar (without any presumption of musical achievement) by using Fluffy's Dominus Choir.

Maybe Sonokinetic's Tutti Vox can be used for something similar, but it features just a few syllables, and is more difficult to control (at least for my limited skills).

(In the meantime, I ordered Arrival on Blu-ray. Thank you for this fantastic video).

Paolo

[AUDIOPLUS=https://vi-control.net/community/attachments/dominustest-mp3.16238/][/AUDIOPLUS]

Attachments

• DominusTest.mp3
    700 KB · Views: 19
I would suspect that you would have a hard time finding a library for this since we asked the vocalists to sing out of range and 'aleatoric'.

I arranged it for a live performance recently and had to write out the different experimental recordings and it struck me how many different 'syllables' there are in this piece.

If you know a vocalist you would have a great time sampling lots of different experimental stuff like JJ did.

Top Bottom