What's new

China needs democracy!

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
Waves (digigrid) has many products, such as: server, interface, server built-in interface. I am using a separate server, a separate interface ----- some external devices, such as AVID HD,
Coolness.
Lots of great reviews and personal friends talking up their systems.

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
Yes, democracy can be dangerous. Sometimes it results in privileged beta males who wear black face.

View attachment 22613
Privileged enough not to be judged by his own rulebook.
The more I see Liberals telling others the proper way to act the more I believe their guilt is just shining through.
Do as I say not as I do, its best for mankind......wait.......its humankind damnit.
Youre being non inclusive and racist....

Oh how I admire the more delicate flowers in our gardens.

OP
H

Henk

Coolness.
Lots of great reviews and personal friends talking up their systems.
"It has two systems, one is the mixer system (LV1), the other is the DSP plug-in operation, the LV1 sound is the best。As a producer who pursues sound quality, LV1 (SG) is a necessity

OP
H

Henk

All recent proxy servers have all died;

perhaps because of Hong Kong protests, National Day military parade.

Means that China’s cyber police are blocking the mainland network!
Youtube tweeter Facebook Everything is gone
In my browser, maybe after a while, we won't be able to get online.
Perhaps not far from the prison.

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
All recent proxy servers have all died;

perhaps because of Hong Kong protests, National Day military parade.

Means that China’s cyber police are blocking the mainland network!
Youtube tweeter Facebook Everything is gone
In my browser, maybe after a while, we won't be able to get online.
Perhaps not far from the prison.
Watch out for those white T Shirt Triad thugs. Ive seen some videos of those guys just beating a woman with clubs that angered me so bad I couldnt settle down for a half hour.

My old girlfriend hasn't emailed me for over a year.
Our last correspondence was no longer her name but a series of letters and numbers, always different too.
She called me Mister Jim so I always recognized her emails.
I know some lucky guy is enjoying her company.
Very sweet considerate lady who taught me many things, went to 3 Gorges together, she watched me perform in Macau, I really enjoyed myself but haven't been back since Typhoon Hugo slapped Macau and Hong Kong.
I thought Chinese guys would hate Trump, but even the Customs Agent looked at me smiled and nodded.
I was worried they would be pondering if I voted for Trump or not.
Californians hate Trump, the Chinese I know like successful wealthy people, regardless where theyre from.
Hell years ago I had a Coca Cola from a vendor that had Warren Buffets face on it.
At first I thought it was Colonel Sanders.

Good Luck Buddy

OP
H

Henk

All intellectuals in China like Trump
All vested interests like Trump
Only the we president and the lowest civilians do not like Trump

OP
H

Henk

BTW:
I built a proxy server today.
As a computer programming idiot, I found that many people are fighting

WaveRider

I was in NYC last week and had a chance to stop by Trump Tower. I expected to see protesters out front, but instead there was a constant stream of tourists gleefully stopping by to take selfies and photos. Many of them were Asian. I think he has a lot of Asian fans.

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
Im pretty sure the protestors went down to the NYTimes to show their anger that the NYTimes cant even lie well anymore.
There were the best for a long time, but so sad to see how Trump has encompassed so much of their lives they wake up in a sweat and cant even remember their lies from just hours before.
Id be more angry as a true protestor at lying Liberal CNN for hiring fellow liar Andrew McCabe.
For Petes sake I cant believe this guys wife was taking Clinton Foundation money, and was running for office, then he gets fired and loses his pension for lying to investigators, but is now a CNN employee?

Liberal Media will be reduced to tax write offs for billionaires after they lose another election.
Unbelievable how they make Fox News look legit.

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
No surprise there. Their owners are watching over their Chinese Portfolios.

These outlets don't really profit and have high overhead, but their political value is enormous, especially in election years.
The prices they get for advertisements are the most expensive yet have the lowest readership, so its basically payback time for being a Liberal op research outlet.

I can tell you the headlines from the NYTimes and Amazon Post for the day in advance.
Liberals will side with Iran, because Chinas CCGN will release their OpEd first, which gives the Foreign owned Liberal op research outlets an outline to follow.

Just read it in 6 hours and you’ll see what Im saying.
Start with CCGN first.
I can tell you what every liberal candidates response will be too.
Those will all be the same, some with angrier faces, more arm movements, etc.
They basically see what they think the voters want and let them think the candidates are different. They're the exact same with the same message, the voters simply select who they want to repeat those talking points then actually believe they were involved in the process.

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
Heres more proof.
Headlines everywhere say Impeachment has begun.
Eeewww, Im sure Trump is terrified.

All that has happened is the Committees no longer run the inquiries, it is in the Speakers hands now.
Only reason that happened is because the committees made fools of themselves so much that this was a way to take over the show so people might forget what losers these turkeys are.

Shes a smart lady, all fake news channels make this sound serious but odd not even Fox news is pointing out the facts, which are Nadler and Schiff no longer call the shots.
Speaker Pelosi does and she basically allowed these fake hearings to go because they've used impeachment as a fundraising opportunity and took millions.
To keep the investors happy they had to pretend they were impeaching.

Liberal billionaire Steyers was furious as I believe he spent millions, claimed he had 100,000,000 to spend but thats what fake news says, but he obviously purchased the impeachment proceedings and was not satisfied, so he is running for President.
Hed be better than the rest of these goofballs.

Trumps Campaign Advisor made such fools of Nadler and these other morons she had no choice but to stop it now.
One thing you don’t want voters to remember is what idiots these people in Congress are.
So the further out you bury these embarrassing go nowhere fake investigations, with devastating results, the better.

This fake impeachment nonsense is over in Spring.
Then theyll scramble to try and pass something because they come to the 2020 elections with empty arms.

Maybe some fake gun control crap or more equal rights nonsense that nobody abides by.

The little gal from the UN is going to be a keynote speaker at the 2020 DNC Convention.

Se how easy to predict these people are....:roflmao:

OP
H

Henk

The United States and Japan have signed a new trade agreement, and the good days of the Communist Party will be even more bleak.
Pelosi has a lot of business in China, so impeaching Trump, and this is an idiotic dream.
Ukraine is just a pretext,
Biden and his great son are always abandoned pieces.

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
I didnt vote for Trump, hard to believe Im sure, but I came to appreciate him tackling the hard topics that others cowered from.
He's a jerk, and says some real nasty stuff, but any boss who accomplished objectives that Ive worked for, including Band Leaders share the same traits.

I still enjoy American humor though and Trump is perfect for a laugh.

D09B44AB-4BD5-4577-9004-D25B449DFDB2.jpeg

OP
H

Henk

I didn't like Trump at first, I like his policy now.

Because ordinary Chinese have been suppressed by CCP for a long time,

The Obama administration is simply a honeymoon with the ccp, which is also the era when CCP is the most crazy to suppress public opinion.

The entire civil society does not have any resistance, just expecting the enemies of tyranny to appear.

And God saw it, Trump came.

OP
H

Henk

The social media account owned by a famous jurist in mainland China is now banned;
This social media is a listed company on Wall Street (Tencent Holdings Ltd)
They used the free world money to suppress the Chinese people.
Wall Street is an accomplice of the fascist (CCP)

chimuelo

Star Of Stage & Screen
Many wealthy Americans are.
CCP wanted to build islands and the US Navy was told not go into the SChina Sea for years.

Our Naval Commanders were resigning, the ones who hung in there followed orders and went around the Phillippines Eastern route because our VP made the deal. Our ships go through the contested areas now but unfortunately face multiple military installations that act as a guantlet bristling with stealh jets and missiles.

They only had to invest in the Kerry/Bidens children fund for 1.5 billion.
Naturally opposition research outlets like CNN, MSNBC, etc. omit such events in their day to day protection of the wealthy liberal party members.

Years later Joe even says every major publication found no wrong doing.
Ya think?

Trump definitely has his hands full fighting off the Chinese, Russians, Iranians and their Liberal partners.
Maybe send Don Jr. over on Air Force 2 take a couple billion and let the CCP seize more territory.

Id love to see how much of a down payment Chinese billionaires or CCP paid the Clinton Foundation. Fake news assured them Hillary would win.
But then again that money might have been to save the children.

OP
H

Henk

You are right.
In any case, ordinary people are victims, and taxpayers’ money is being played by politicians.
So thank God and sent us President Trump.

Craig Duke

Oct 1

1569948015920.png

Oct 1

1569948016004.png

Oct 1
1569948047322.png

After calling the conduct of the students in Tiananmen Square "a riot," a Chinese government talking point, Trump said "That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak...as being spit on by the rest of the world."

Top Bottom