What's new

Chillbot's guide to all n00b questions.

I kinda feel the same @Casiquire , I'm a much bigger fan of Zebra and Diva to achieve sounds than Omni. I imagine we're still screwing ourselves though, because people will read these opinions and they will find ways to screw us for our lack of faith...
Not sure I agree. Screwing others takes a lot of energy. If you and Casiquire are content with screwing yourselves, I think I'd be inclined to leave you both to it ;)

Wow only 2 pages of responses until someone with no sense of humor goes all contrarian and tries to turn a harmless and tongue-in-cheek thread into a serious discussion.

Lighten up.

Wow only 2 pages of responses until someone with no sense of humor goes all contrarian and tries to turn a harmless and tongue-in-cheek thread into a serious discussion.

Lighten up.
It's not an either or! I'm cracking up here. All of humor has a grain of truth to it anyway; behind the humorous veil of the original post are actually some great points.

8. Do I have to make obligatory “very excited” and “on the edge of silence” jokes in every Spitfire Audio teaser thread? No, but you’re screwing yourself
9. Do I have to make „8-bit“ jokes in every Spitfire Audio Scoring Competition thread?
No, but you‘re screwing yourself

10. Do I have to say that „orchestration is a key element in every single high end music production“ before a YouTube video starts?
No, but you‘re screwing yourself.

Top Bottom