What's new

Celestial Voices CERES - Brand New Legato Update & 50% Off SALE

Auddict

kontakt-vst-aax-au-sample-instruments-vocals-ceres-singer.jpg

Celestial Voices - CERES has now been updated to match the same super-realistic legato as CALYPSO...

Ceres is the first of the Celestial Voices, by Auddict, featuring the soaring, ethereal vocals of singer, Tanya Wells. Tanya's flawless vocals, trained and refined in India, have taken her performing at the Cannes Film Festival for Anoushka Shankar, opening for Joss Stone, Nitin Sawhney and Nicki Wells (her twin sister), as well as recording vocals for the 2014 movie "Hercules".

See below for a demonstration of the legato:

Ceres is now on sale at 50% off for a short time. Existing customers can download the updated version for free - please send an e-mail to [email protected]. You will need to re-download the entire instrument, this update isn't a matter of swapping out an nki.

http://auddict.com/ceres.html

Strange, everything seems to work on our end. What do you mean by get past the drum promo?

My end, I guess. Kept getting full screen blank page (some graphics), but no text. Right clicked and expected info appeared for all content. Seems ok, but do you get the same large page of graphics first?

Yep! Problem is load time here .... funny as network is 40Mbs. Waited on the 'blank screen with graphics' and it eventually loads fine. Too anxious (click, click) I guess ....

Top Bottom