What's new

Caspian In-Action Overview

axb312

Really considered picking this up. Didn't when I saw there was a need to layer this with other brass libraries.

Looking for one good all-round brass library and hoping cinematic studio brass will fit the bill (when it comes out).

josejherring

Wonderful library, very playable and musical. It's not an all in one type library but an essential bread and butter library that does what I've always wanted, playable without a ton of programming. It will have many uses.

muziksculp

Hi,

Performance Samples Caspian Brass is on sale at $159. up to May 17th. The regular price is $239.

https://performancesamples.com/caspian/

I'm tempted to buy this library, I like the concept, and sound of the brass. Although I have lots of other libraries that offer Brass, so.. should I go for it ?

Thanks,
Muziksculp

X-Bassist

I also have a number of brass libraries but this is the first I reach for, got it on intro and never regretted it. Very playable, dynamic and sounds great for what it does. I still need my other brass (Cinebrass or HB) to fill something out, but this now does alot of lifting, and often works on its own with only minor tweaking. I just wish there were more solo instruments to go with it. :)

muziksculp

I also have a number of brass libraries but this is the first I reach for, got it on intro and never regretted it. Very playable and sound great. I sometimes need my other brass (Cinebrass or HB) to fill something out, but this now does alot of lifting, and often works on its own with only minor tweaking. I just wish there were more solo instruments to go with it. :)
Thanks for the helpful feedback.

I purchased it :)

Top Bottom