What's new

SAURON - The DAW All Media Composers Must Learn???

Two guilty admissions, I never learned to drive and I never learned Kontakt, in this video I fix one of those:

Beautiful work. Made me jump to kontakt and try it myself. One thing I dont get is, why Kontakts GUI is so small and ugly. Feels like windows 98.

That is a question for Native Instruments, although I suspect with it being 20 years old (at least) and with hundreds of thousands of users, thousands of developers even the slightest tweak meets with incredible degrees of scrutiny and debate.

Not to divert the thread but how big Kontakt is can depend on your DAW too. In Cubase 10, Kontakt gets resized bigger sized depending on your Windows scaling settings. In Studio One, it's minisized no matter what you set it to, and so far Studio 4.5's HI DPI mode doesn't work properly with it to upsize it -- at least for me. Other setups and other DAWs your mileage may vary.

As someone who would have graduated an unsettling number of years ago, but never did, I wish you had this channel back then. ;)

I think Twitch just deletes them after a couple of weeks, it was more of an experiment.... looking into updating system to make more in future... I think just youtube maybe the way to go.

Top Bottom