What's new

Can i sell individual libraries from N.I Komplete 11?

JTJohnson

Sorry not directly a buy/sell post but could potentially be. So i bough Komplete 11 but find myself only using around 25% of it so can i sell off the individual libraries that i don't use? I know NI stuff gets bough sold but wasnt sure if the Komplete budle was diferent. Advice would be appreciated and thank you for your time

Thanks for the information. Just seen a few people on here that seem to be selling most the libraries that come with Komplete but, based on the information you have given me, must own them all individually.

I saw a few of those earlier, and was wondering about them as well. It's definitely possible to have bought them all separately, especially given a lot of the products are released before they are included in Komplete. I'm hoping that is the case for them, otherwise they are going to run into some issues when they try to request transfers.

I'm in a similar situation, actually. I've thought about upgrading from Komplete to Komplete Ultimate, but I have a bunch of the included items already. That's actually why I signed up here a few months ago, but kinda dropped the ball on making any posts :)

Well they must own them individually but strange as they are the exact same as what is in Komplete, hmm. Yes i think i'm actually going to end up upgrading to Ultimate as i wouldn't mind Damage/Evolve/Action Strikes and it would be cheaper than buying them separately. Only issue is i'll be left with tonnes more libraries that i don't even intent to use. Annoying

Top Bottom