What's new

Can I post a Track to get an opinion?

VMC

Hello! I am Vivaswan am a Composer I am new to VI Control. I was wondering if I can post a Track that I composed long time ago, just to get an opinion it’s just that I would like to know something about using samples.

VMC

Hello! I am Vivaswan am a Composer I am new to VI Control. I was wondering if I can post a Track that I composed long time ago, just to get an opinion it’s just that I would like to know something about using samples.

VMC
Absolutely, there is a dedicated thread for that!

Thanks. Below is the link to the Track, titled The Killer Track.
There’s something about this track. I didn’t use any of the libraries I had, at that time. My Grand Uncle knew this Old lady who’s got this Cottage Piano & because I was away from NYC, where I had access to piano, she offered me her Piano to play & her Daughter’s got these Softwares(we all use to call that) which happen to be EastWest Silver or something so I used them for Strings & Timpani as well. I still don’t remember what I used for Brass. I guess GarageBand Libraries or something. Tuned Percussions were done in the suit I got from SAE( Well, I studied in there so). Except for the GarageBand Instruments, not one VI was my own & al though I released this track commercially, I had this feeling that it was not done by my own libraries so took down the release, few months later.

So I would like to know if its possible to do that with any free Libraries, if at all.

I basically did not study Music Composition. I only learned Piano & that for just 2 & a Half Years, I guess. Yea, I studied Music Production in SAE New York.

Here’s the Link:

Vivaswan Legend - The Killer Track

VMC

VMC post this in the "Members Compositions" section of the forum, and I'm sure people will be happy to give some feedback.

Top Bottom