What's new

Bt phobos update 1.1.4

jtenney

I'm assuming/hoping that the update file is fairly small? Recently I upgraded to a new computer and had to reinstall the whole library, 20gb and all; it was not just a matter of re-authorizing. Regardless, this is an update I've been waiting for (like Vastman). I'm 71, and my eyes sometimes feel every minute of that age...

SpitfireSupport

Customer Experience
I'm assuming/hoping that the update file is fairly small? Recently I upgraded to a new computer and had to reinstall the whole library, 20gb and all; it was not just a matter of re-authorizing. Regardless, this is an update I've been waiting for (like Vastman). I'm 71, and my eyes sometimes feel every minute of that age...

Yes, it's a small update, we're not replacing any of the samples, just the plugin files and the patches. Ben

jtenney

Still no update in my Spitfire Audio Library Manager; it's been 4+ hours since the post that the updates would be sent out "in the next hour or so." Will our accounts be updated before the weekend begins?

pfmusic

Got my Phobos update tonight. Brilliant update!

Big GUI!!!
kcZcb5OG0R

kcZcb5OG0R

benatural

MUUUUUUUCH better. Thanks Spitfire. Has the search filter always been there as well??

EDIT: Just to be a little greedy... A solo button would also be pretty great.

windyweekend

Much, much better. Thanks Spitfire. Memory management in VEP is not only fully operational, but WAY better. Didn't realize how much I needed the back/next buttons until I got them. Back in business.

windyweekend

Much, much better. Thanks Spitfire. Memory management in VEP is not only fully operational, but WAY better. Didn't realize how much I needed the back/next buttons until I got them. Back in business.

Only request I'd still have for this product would be a 'scoring' mechanism for patches like you have in eDNA where you can rate stars against a patch - would be very useful, but not essential.

rlw

Rod Wilson
I was unable to install the update 1.0.5 until today. I use BT Phobos on a PC Slave machine with VEP 6. After the first install BT Phobos did not see the patches or presets. After the reset in Library Manager and I downloaded the second time, BT Phobos did see the Batches but still could not see the Presets. I have tried the reset of the download and reinstall with Spitfire Library Manager but I have not been successful in get BT Phobos to recognize the presents even thought I checked the Spitfire.properties file to make sure the proper directory and folder was annotated. I noticed the the batch files had new file dates in the Batches folder but the presets had the original file dates from my initial install. Not sure if this is my issue but I am open to suggestions. FYI: I did create a support ticket and Spitfire is generally quick to get back to me.

Top Bottom