What's new

Bt phobos update 1.1.4

0170ed16-e8a5-47cf-bd0e-c20599cec39b.jpg

I haven't really followed the phobos journey. Can anyone explain what it is, in a nutshell?

I'm off to the pub, but its our first Plugin, designed with BT, it features TONS of totally fresh BT sounds, beats, atmospheres, all wrapped up in a revolutionary poly convolver synth..... IT IS THE NUTS... Think next gen beats from the nu school, next gen meta loops, next gen Hybrid media composing tool... last count over 700 presets too... But this thing will get you in rabbit holes you'll never return from... More news soon.

I'm off to the pub, but its our first Plugin, designed with BT, it features TONS of totally fresh BT sounds, beats, atmospheres, all wrapped up in a revolutionary poly convolver synth..... IT IS THE NUTS... Think next gen beats from the nu school, next gen meta loops, next gen Hybrid media composing tool... last count over 700 presets too... But this thing will get you in rabbit holes you'll never return from... More news soon.

Hi,

Congratulations to both Spitfire Audio & BT .

I'm very happy to hear this, I'm sure it's a fantastic instrument, and for a change... It's Not Kontakt based !

I wish April 6th was today :grin:

Cheer,
Muziksculp

You haven't half set yourselves a high benchmark to live up to!

Next gen Hybrid media composing tool. Can you explain a little bit about this question? Its only for EDM? Thaks you!

I'm trying to resolve the Latin in your Coat of Arms...

"Light in Darkness + Moon of Mars + Conclusion of an inference" <shrug> :unsure:

Next gen Hybrid media composing tool. Can you explain a little bit about this question? Its only for EDM? Thaks you!

Hi there, this is very much geared towards BT's approach to music, BT is a conservatoire educated composer who wanted to be a film composer but first made a huge success for himself inventing progressive house. So yes, the sounds are predominantly electronic (albeit an extraordinary organic kind of sound) but are very much geared towards hyrbid style film composition. If you imagine Tony Scott was alive today and wanted HGW to score a Domino style film, we'd hope Phobos would provide Harry with the next generation of sounds for 2017 and beyond.

Best.

C.

Top Bottom