What's new

Breaking Down a Comedic Halloween-Inspired Track

Awesome Chris! I really enjoyed the melody on this. Always an enjoyable and learning experience. :2thumbs:

Any chance of composing a much darker, more sinister, and modern horror piece?

Awesome Chris! I really enjoyed the melody on this. Always an enjoyable and learning experience. :2thumbs:

Any chance of composing a much darker, more sinister, and modern horror piece?
Thanks Mike! I will put that on the list, it’ll definitely be outside my comfort zone :thumbsup:

Thanks for the breakdowns of this piece (and Chief of the Sky). I came away with quite a few ideas and tips to try out.

I just wanted to say that after hearing these two pieces of yours, you really have a wonderful innate talent for writing memorable melodies, something that one either has or doesn’t. That plus your creative use of orchestration, I would think Disney and others would be ecstatic to have you on their team. You’re a natural Chris. I can’t wait to hear more from you.

Cass

Thanks for the breakdowns of this piece (and Chief of the Sky). I came away with quite a few ideas and tips to try out.

I just wanted to say that after hearing these two pieces of yours, you really have a wonderful innate talent for writing memorable melodies, something that one either has or doesn’t. That plus your creative use of orchestration, I would think Disney and others would be ecstatic to have you on their team. You’re a natural Chris. I can’t wait to hear more from you.

Cass
Hi Cass, thank you so much for your positive feedback. Working for Disney or Nintendo is a dream of mine, so to hear you say that made my day. Thank you!

Top Bottom