What's new

Botdog Samples - Frog Guiros

kurtvanzo

Capt. Zorro
Check the banner ads.
Having issues with the "Frog_Guiros.rar" Downloaded and upacked it several times but gets "this file format is not supported or corrupt..." in Kontakt. I'm using Kontakt 5.8.1 Is there anyway to get another download?

Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 11.03.33 PM.png

Jdiggity1

Stroking The Frog
Having issues with the "Frog_Guiros.rar" Downloaded and upacked it several times but gets "this file format is not supported or corrupt..." in Kontakt. I'm using Kontakt 5.8.1 Is there anyway to get another download?

View attachment 17666
Hmm.. haven't seen that one before.
I've started a private conversation with you to get you sorted out.

And if anybody else has issues, please send me a message and I'll look into it for you

kurtvanzo

Capt. Zorro
Hmm.. haven't seen that one before.
I've started a private conversation with you to get you sorted out.

And if anybody else has issues, please send me a message and I'll look into it for you
Sent! Tried another browser but still the same issue. Thank you for the help! :)

kurtvanzo

Capt. Zorro

View attachment 17666
Problem solved! Needed to use a different RAR unpacker. For anyone else on Mac that ends up with files that say they are corrupt in Kontakt. Re unpack the RAR with:
https://theunarchiver.com
Thanks for the help and recommendation Jdiggity! :)

dzilizzi

I just hang around pretending I know something
So I was gone all weekend and just bought it. I was having a little problem with the site and it seems I got charged twice. Can you just donate the extra? I don't need two sets of frogs.

Also, you should probably price it a $10 with a 50% off sale. Because people love sales and 50%? That would be great! :)

OP
chillbot

chillbot

Sock Muppet
Also, you should probably price it a $10 with a 50% off sale. Because people love sales and 50%? That would be great!
This is brilliant. What if we made it regularly priced $8.33 and then had an intro "40% off" price. I see a lot of developers like to do "40% off" sales. And then we can leave the "intro" price up until November and then have a 40% BF sale. And then after that it will be a holiday sale, buy the frogs at 40% off and get the lalis for free...

Shiirai

Avian Member
I never click on odd banners. Until today.

This was absolutely awesome. But now I have to spend money.

I should've stuck to my rule dammit.

Mystic

This is brilliant. What if we made it regularly priced $8.33 and then had an intro "40% off" price. I see a lot of developers like to do "40% off" sales. And then we can leave the "intro" price up until November and then have a 40% BF sale. And then after that it will be a holiday sale, buy the frogs at 40% off and get the lalis for free...
You need to make sure to send an email out every week though saying it's on a new sale though. Give the sale a new name each week so it seems like it's new.

Happy National Static Electricity Day! Start your ignitions because we have a shocking sale for you! For only a limited time, you can get Frog Guiros at the hair raising price of $5! The current price won't last long so zap yourself over to Botdog Samples!

Kony

Bad ape
I've put this on my Wishlist for Christmas ;)

dflood

Saw some complaints on Amazon that people were receiving their wooden frogs with no stick. How disappointing is that? I just checked and am glad to confirm that the sticks were included with my download!
Great idea, great cause!

Top Bottom