What's new

Bohemian Series Expansions Thread, Violin Expansion 2 Improv Video

avocado89

I am having trouble loading the library. It loads really quickly in uvi and then gets stuck on 100%. When I try to cancel it, it shuts down logic pro x. I've tried adjusting the streaming settings in UVI, I don't have an SSD it's HDD. I have a late 2013 iMac with 32gb of ram, i7 processor 3.5 GHz, 4 cores. The funny thing is when I first downloaded the library it loaded no problem, but now it's not loading at all! Any suggestions?

kgdrum

I am having trouble loading the library. It loads really quickly in uvi and then gets stuck on 100%. When I try to cancel it, it shuts down logic pro x. I've tried adjusting the streaming settings in UVI, I don't have an SSD it's HDD. I have a late 2013 iMac with 32gb of ram, i7 processor 3.5 GHz, 4 cores. The funny thing is when I first downloaded the library it loaded no problem, but now it's not loading at all! Any suggestions?

I would do 2 things,make sure you’re on the latest update of either the UVI player or Falcon( which ever you have)
If that doesn’t work try trashing BohemianV and reinstalling it.
Good luck 👍

OP
Virharmonic

Virharmonic

Hi Avocado89,

The way UVI loads encoded libraries is that if the library is encrypted, it will fly through the percentage, but the percentage will not necessarily reflect the loading, so when it is “stuck on 100% it is infact still loading. Just leave it at 100% without canceling the process and it will complete once the loading is complete. It isn’t really stuck, it is still loading but without giving the visual guidance. We have reported this to UVI as we feel that the loading percentage should be more reflective of the loading process.

If the library is not on SSD the total loading times may vary ( on SSD it is around 15 to 30 secs or so, but on hdd it will vary and it is important to have the correct streaming settings for your drive selected in UVI).

Ps also as stated above please make sure that you are using the most up to date version of UVI or Falcon.

I hope the above helps, but please do not hesitate to contact our support via our site for further assistance.

Warm Regards

Ondrej

Top Bottom