What's new

Black Friday: Learn How To Make Soundtrack Music - Online Course

Walid F.

** A FULL 30% OFF! USE CODE BLACKFRIDAY DURING CHECKOUT **

Hi!

Are you a beginner composer? Want to learn how to start composing, recording and mixing soundtrack music? I'm here to help you out!

I've created an online music course where I'll
  • Answer common questions like:
    How do you compose soundtrack music?
    What equipment and software should I buy?
    What are some of the best sample libraries?
    How do you mix and master soundtrack music?
    Do I need a musical education to make it as a composer?
  • Help you find the right equipment and set it up
  • Teach you a practical approach to basic music theory
  • Teach you how to use common production tools like EQ, Compressors, Reverbs, Delays and more
  • Help you write, record and mix a track from beginning to end
... And a lot more!

Enroll today: https://34.gs/musicbasics (The Basics Of Modern Music Production)

Video lectures are taught in Cubase, but all the lectures and principles taught in this course can be applied and used in any DAW.

See you in the course. :)

Best,
W.

https://www.evenant.com (www.evenant.com)

Last edited:
Will it be possible to join the " Cinematic Music: From Idea To Finished Recording " course during Black Friday ? It has been unavailable for the past weeks with the following message : "Pre-sale closed".

Will it be possible to join the " Cinematic Music: From Idea To Finished Recording " course during Black Friday ? It has been unavailable for the past weeks with the following message : "Pre-sale closed".

That will not be available for black friday. Our courses The Aspiring Trailer Music Composer, and The Basics Of Modern Music Production, together with a few new courses coming out very soon will be available.

The Cinematic Music course will be available on Cyber Monday!

Best,
W.

@Walid F. will some of these courses be unavailable after sometime?? Because i was actually interested in doing one of them and i am unable to do so any time soon. maybe some time during next year i should be able to. Just wanted to check with you if their availability for enrollment will expire.

Thanks,

@Walid F. Great news about the sale! I think I might have asked this before, but the Cinematic Music course states '10+ hours of videos' in it's description, but in the curriculum the videos are around half of that time?

@Walid F. Is the Cinematic Music course entirely DAW based (i.e. piano roll, track view, etc.) or is the compositional aspect and orchestral balance shown through notation ? (I think this is important as far as achieving balance is concerned).

@Walid F. will some of these courses be unavailable after sometime?

Hi! You will have lifetime access to all the courses you enroll in. :)

@Walid F. Great news about the sale! I think I might have asked this before, but the Cinematic Music course states '10+ hours of videos' in it's description, but in the curriculum the videos are around half of that time?

Yes, there was an encoding issue, so had to take them down and re-export them. Should be back on track very shortly! Just in time for the public release. And more video content is coming after that.

@Walid F. Is the Cinematic Music course entirely DAW based (i.e. piano roll, track view, etc.) or is the compositional aspect and orchestral balance shown through notation ? (I think this is important as far as achieving balance is concerned).

It's through notation, DAW, visual, video and audio examples. Whole spectrum!

Thank you Walid! Its a great reference. Where can I watch The Aspiring Trailer Music Composer?

Here is the course https://34.gs/trailermusic (The Aspiring Trailer Music Composer). :)

Cheers guys, sorry for late answers. Been traveling – was just in Brooklyn, NYC. Now in Taipei, Taiwan!

Catch ya later. :)
W.

Last edited:
This course is now available on our black friday deal, with a full 30% off!

Just use the code BLACKFRIDAY on checkout, and you'll get the discount.

Good luck!

Best,
W.

Now updated with extra content in:
  • Computer tips for composers
  • Computer budget
  • Size Of MIDI Master Keyboards
  • Recommendations On Headphones & Monitors
  • A Portable Studio
  • Types of Microphones
  • Video lecture on setting up a simple studio
  • DAW Overview chapter
  • Samplers
  • Plugins & Synths
  • Recommended Plugins
  • Free Sample Libraries & Synths!
  • Recommended Orchestral Sample Libraries
  • Video lecture on which sample library to buy first
  • Basic Music Theory: Modes
  • MIDI Programming Techniques
  • Composing with triplets
And more to come!!

Best,
W.

Yes, there was an encoding issue, so had to take them down and re-export them. Should be back on track very shortly! Just in time for the public release. And more video content is coming after that.

Hi Walid, I hope you're well.
I was wondering if you could give us an update please on the status of the videos mentioned, I left a comment for Arn on Facebook but have had no reply yet.
If they've been re-exported, is there another issue keeping them from being uploaded?

Cheers mate, appreciate it!

Hi Walid, I hope you're well.
I was wondering if you could give us an update please on the status of the videos mentioned, I left a comment for Arn on Facebook but have had no reply yet.
If they've been re-exported, is there another issue keeping them from being uploaded?

Cheers mate, appreciate it!
Hey! I think Arn got back to you on that. Should be all good now. :) Thanks.

All the best,
W.

That will not be available for black friday.

The Cinematic Music course will be available on Cyber Monday!

Best,
W.
So this didn't happen?

So this didn't happen?

We had to delay it a couple of weeks to really present a much better course, with better overall flow and more content.

The course will be out around the middle of December, preliminary 15th, and will be available with an introductory price throughout Christmas until January 1, 2017.

Hope this didn't cause too much trouble! Things like these are subject to change, and I should have written that.

Thanks guys,
W.

Top Bottom