Black Friday begins... ridiculous Cinetools discounts

Discussion in 'DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!' started by reutunes, Nov 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    I know I posted a thread about Cinetools FX libraries before... but Loopmasters have decided to now discount everything by 60% for Black Friday (bit early imho).

I also noticed that Cinetools have released lots of new "mini" packs which you can grab for as low as £6 each. They're categorised into Low Enders / Booms / Transitions etc. so it's pretty easy to find what you want if you just need a few sounds.

I'm not going to list everything as this post will be miles long - all the details are HERE

...and the rest of the Loopmasters Black Friday 70% sales are HERE including lots decent stuff from other companies.

[​IMG]

ChazC, bdev, Sibelius19 and 6 others like this.
  2. desert

desert Just here so I don't get fined

Jul 31, 2016
    Australia
    Not going to list cause you get $ per click on your links?

reutunes and AdamAlake like this.
  3. averystemmler

averystemmler Senior Member

Sep 22, 2017
    The man's gotta make a living!

In all seriousness though, the links go where they should (and not to some shady phishing site), and there definitely are too many products there to list. I don't need any of these, but I'll click the link all damn day if it helps.

4. catsass

catsass Señor Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Eh, who cares. Reuben brings a significant amount of value-add with his posts. New product announcements, reviews, walkthroughs, sales I may not have heard about otherwise, etc.

5. HiEnergy

HiEnergy Just a human being

May 3, 2010
    Berlin
    That's what the "Ignore" button is good for...

reutunes likes this.
  6. rottoy

rottoy Gentleman Scholar

May 12, 2013
    Cut Reuben some slack, he's a valuable resource on here.
    He's earning a living like the rest of us, no amount of snarky moral superiority will deflate that fact.
    Like the person above mentioned, there's that wonderful "Ignore" button if you object to Reuben's innocuous practice so strongly.

7. Mike Fox

Mike Fox Senior Member

Jul 8, 2016
    Seriously. Reuben is a badass as far as I'm concerned.

Andrew likes this.
  8. Land of Missing Parts

Land of Missing Parts Flibbertyjibbit

Jan 27, 2013
    NYC
    It's uncanny how his voice pops up in walkthroughs for all sorts of different developers--

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  9. Kony

Kony Senior Member

Jul 29, 2016
    I clicked both because (agree with @Mike Fox) Reuben is a valuable resource around here :)

elpedro, Andrew, devonmyles and 4 others like this.
  10. Shiirai

Shiirai Member

Oct 11, 2018
    Some interesting stuff, but sadly nothing I'm looking for right now. I'm looking forward to the next two weeks.

Sibelius19 likes this.
  11. danster

danster Member

Dec 26, 2017
    Thanks for bringing this up.
    Bookmarked Galactica some weeks ago, purchased without hesitating ... and some other libraries as well.

paulmatthew likes this.
  12. Mike Fox

Mike Fox Senior Member

Jul 8, 2016
  13. markd

markd Active Member

I own several CineTools libraries (mainly Unsane, Savages,Witchcraft, Disturbia, Monsters and Sinister Drones) and they're all incredible. The production of the sounds/fx/ambiences are top notch and there's a lot of variety in each library. I use the samples all the time. Highly recommended :)

14. Mornats

Mornats Senior Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    Those small packs look worth a punt for the price.

15. OP
    OP
    reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    Yeah they are. I'm really happy they decided to split up the larger libraries into these useful cheap packs. Very specific but they do exactly what they say on the tin.

16. OP
    OP
    reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    I knew I spoke too soon... Now Cinetools have popped up with another bundle. This time at 80% OFF - crazy times!

Their sci-fi bundle is just £60 for a limited time and has almost 30GB of sounds geared up towards otherworldly scoring. As others have pointed out in the past, you can seldom go wrong with Cinetools. The bottom line... I use 'em and they're good.

Details HERE

[​IMG]

LamaRose, Joe Maron and estolad like this.
  17. LamaRose

LamaRose Gato Mighty!

Oct 26, 2015
    Reuben is like a trademark at this point... he's been in the game a long time and deserves his due, imho. And I value his opinion/judgement on libraries.

18. OP
    OP
    reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    Wow - what a compliment!

19. Marcin M

Marcin M Senior Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Hey, does anybody know if Steinberg gives discounts on Cubase?

20. OP
    OP
    reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    I haven't seen any black friday discounts on Cubase specifically. They sometimes do discounts on updates and the mobile version though.

** EDIT ** Cubase 10 has just been released today.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018 at 2:03 PM