What's new

Bill Brown - Lovers Reunited (from Lineage 2) Mockup-ish

Tremendouz

Hi! Here's a little something I made a few months ago and I consider it my best orchestral work so far (the bar is set very low). It's not an accurate transcription of the original by any means since I lack both the ear and the orchestra knowledge so I just used whatever sounded good

Here's the original for reference

I put it together with quite the "Franken-orchestra" consisting of numerous different libraries: Sonuscore The Orchestra, 8dio Majestica, Kontakt Factory Library, Adventure Brass, Spitfire Originals Epic Strings, 8dio Agitato Sordino Strings, Orchestral Tools Majestic Horn, Tina Guo Cello (layered with violas) etc. etc.

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated!

fleita

I am just listening and learning. This is truly amazing.
Try, for fun (not to improve, because it sounds amazing as it is), to break down large string sections into separate instruments (Violin1, violin 2, etc.), each one with it's own line and personal space (stereo panorama).

OP
Tremendouz

Tremendouz

I am just listening and learning. This is truly amazing.
Try, for fun (not to improve, because it sounds amazing as it is), to break down large string sections into separate instruments (Violin1, violin 2, etc.), each one with it's own line and personal space (stereo panorama).
Thanks for listening! I actually did that for basses, cellos and violas but for violins I just used a polyphonic ensemble patch since I didn't have non-sordino violins with usable legato when I made this.

Top Bottom