What's new

Last chance: Big temporary price drop on Bunker Samples

thesteelydane

Bunker Samples
Hello VIC friends!

I hope you are well and above all healthy, despite the challenging circumstances we are all now in. As Covid-19 continues its devastation around the world, many musicians and composers are forced to stay at home. While this may mean lots of extra time to write music, many are also worried about their finances in these uncertain times. Bunker Samples is a one man operation, and I'm in exactly the same boat as all my customers; I share your frustrations and fears, and I want to help, by giving you access to new and inspiring sounds that will hopefully lift your spirit and keep your creativity soaring - and at a price that everyone can afford. That's why Bunker Samples is offering an unprecedented temporary price reduction on all products, for now running until April 19 2020.

Edit: Extended until April 30!

Bunker Strings Vol. 1, a complete string library with violins, violas, celli and basses and a unique concept, can now be had for only $35 and The Harmonium - a characterful vintage pump organ (and SO much more) - is now only $25. These are the lowest prices I have ever offered!

If you are an existing customer who purchased at full price, I want you to know that your support is what build Bunker Samples up and convinced me to keep doing this, and I hope that you won't feel cheated by these massive discounts - they are necesarry to support our composer community and also help insure the survival of Bunker Samples. I'm working hard on a couple of very exiting releases (Bunker Strings Vol.2 being one of them) that I can't wait to share with you!

Stay safe, and never stop making music!

Nicolaj

Learn more and buy here!

Last edited:
OK, thank you. So it's just the preset "Pizz Into Drumstick Trem"? And you use the modwheel to dial in more volume and attack?

It reminds me of the brief orchestral intro of Moody Blues' song "Lost in a lost world."

I'm buying! :)

Such a deep, prophetic song, sadly still so timely...

OK, thank you. So it's just the preset "Pizz Into Drumstick Trem"? And you use the modwheel to dial in more volume and attack?

It reminds me of the brief orchestral intro of Moody Blues' song "Lost in a lost world."

I'm buying! :)

Such a deep, prophetic song, sadly still so timely...

Yes, exactly. The modwheel also brings in the drumstick trem, but it’s layered on top of the pizz, because I find that anchors the pitch center better, but also because I find sampling to be more interesting when used to achieve things that would be impossible or at least difficult to achieve in real life. The whole concept of the library is that of changing the density of the textures by changing the number of players with the modwheel.

The Harmonium is really geat!
Love it so far. The noises option is pleasant. And so is the whole fx-matrix.
Besides to that the sound for its own with the switches and dynamics is heaven.
Thanks a lot for this instrument

The Harmonium is really geat!
Love it so far. The noises option is pleasant. And so is the whole fx-matrix.
Besides to that the sound for its own with the switches and dynamics is heaven.
Thanks a lot for this instrument
Thank you so much, that's really good to hear - I put a lot of work into that instrument!

Top Bottom