What's new

Big Bang Orchestra Bundle - New Andromeda Expansion!

Ben

VSL
Edit: I'm happy to announce the Big Bang Orchestra: Andromeda Expansion

BBO: Andromeda’s Con Sordino Expansion Set focuses on the quiet side of the orchestra:
Con Sordino, played very softly in the range from pianississimo to mezzopiano.
All string and brass players play con sordino (muted), while the woodwind ensemble consists of lower register instruments
(2 alto flutes, bass flute, 2 english horns, heckelphone, 2 bass clarinets, contrabass clarinet, 2 bassoons, contrabassoon).

Newly added articulations: Short Notes, Long Notes, Espressivo, Soft Swells, Tremolo/Flutter, Half-tone trills, whole-tone trills.

And the best thing: It's free for all BBO: Andromeda users! - download it from MyVSL.

BBO: Andromeda is also on sale for € 85 (regular: €165). Get it here: https://www.vsl.co.at/BBO_Map/BBO_Andromeda

---

Edit: The Sale is now live: Get the BBO Bundle here: https://www.vsl.co.at/Product_Overview/BBO_Bundle

---

Hi everyone!

We started last year’s Black Friday with Big Bang Orchestra: Andromeda.
Since then we released 24 more installments, starting form A and on Monday at 12:00 CET ending the latin alphabet with Z - Zodiac!

BBO: Zodiac contains 112 string players (5 sections - 30/26/20/22/14), 12 horn players, 9 trombones
- and we have made sure that you’ll get an especially smooth and warm sound with the strings! Perfect vibrato from pianissimo to fortissimo, a round and homogenous sound.
The brass goes up to aggressiv fortississimo - even more power than in BBO: Hercules (Low Brass), but still with great sounding pp as well.

And to round up this epic finale we also throw in an “Epic Legato Combo” - Cellos, Horns and Woodwinds playing unisono legato, perfect for melodic lines (the players performed together at the same time to capture the magic).

And for all those who already own BBO: A-X -> You get BBO: Z for free!
If you don’t own all BBO volumes yet, don’t worry - you can get the BBO bundle (like always you will get a personal upgrade price depending on how many BBO installments you own).

You can also combine the sale price with the Vouchers “get 4, pay 3" deal - discounting everything 25% further!!!

Best, Ben

Last edited:
Hello Ben,

one question about Zodiac as a Free Package : If somebody bought every BBO Library except the ones with Samples which are included in Big Packages (specifically SSPro and FX Strings l) are these customer seen as BBO Bundleusers too?

Thanks and take care.

Lars

Hello Ben,

one question about Zodiac as a Free Package : If somebody bought every BBO Library except the ones with Samples which are included in Big Packages (specifically SSPro and FX Strings l) are these customer seen as BBO Bundleusers too?

Thanks and take care.

Lars
Hi Lars, yes! If you already own Synchron Strings Pro, Synchron FX Strings and Synchron Percussion the bundle price will be reduced accordingly :)

You only get zodiac if you own The entire bundle?
Yes "only" Zodiak besides all other instruments in the bundle :)
Ymir is not recorded yet - we will open a poll on our forum on monday what we should record for Ymir!

Hi Ben,

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, so maybe you can correct me if I'm getting this wrong:

My situation: Out of BBO A - X I have 10 modules (5 indirectly: Synchron Strings Pro) and those 10 total over 1000 Euro (regular prices). The others I don't have cost in total 1500 Euro.

Am I correct to assume that my BBO Bundle upgrade price will be about 60% of 1690 Euro, which apparently is the bundle price on BF? That would be a fantastic deal!

Am I correct if I assume I will get Zodiac for free if I buy the Bundle - it says A - Z?

Those 4 for 3 vouchers are not vouchers I already should have, because I have none?

Out of BBO A - X I have 10 modules (5 indirectly: Synchron Strings Pro) and those 10 total over 1000 Euro (regular prices). The others I don't have cost in total 1500 Euro. Am I correct to assume that my BBO Bundle upgrade price will be about 60% of 1690 Euro which apparently is the bundle price on BF?
You can check your personal price on monday - make sure you are logged in and go to the product page. It's impossible to me to give you exact numbers now...

Am I correct if I assume I will get Zodiac for free if I buy the Bundle
Yes!

Those 4 for 3 vouchers are not vouchers I already should have, because I have none?
We usually run this dela in December each year, but decided to start earlier this year (this monday), so you can profit from it during the BF sale. Just buy 4 vouchers for the price of 3 (or 8 for the price of 6) first, then buy the libraries you want and add the voucher codes to your basket.

You can check your personal price on monday - make sure you are logged in and go to the product page. It's impossible to me to give you exact numbers now...

Yes!

We usually run this dela in December each year, but decided to start earlier this year (this monday), so you can profit from it during the BF sale. Just buy 4 vouchers for the price of 3 (or 8 for the price of 6) first, then buy the libraries you want and add the voucher codes to your basket.
That's amazing value: At regular prices BBO A- Z costs about 2900 Euro!! I was only going to buy the brass and the woodwinds, but I don't think I can pass on this deal! I'll look on monday, what my price is going to be. :dancer:

Edit: I will have BBO complete. Synchron Strings Pro and Synchron FX Strings I (both full), the synchron-ized Woodwinds and the synchron-ized Special Edition volume 6 (Dimension Brass). My remaining wishlist: Synchron Percussion I and the Blüthner 1895 (when on sale). I would vote for BBO Y: harp, but I don't expect that to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben
Regarding Zodiac, are we having 5 different patches for each string section (Violins I, Violins II...) or one big patch with all string sections?
I’m so excited!

Top Bottom