Beware intransparency of the Spitfire Wish List Sale

Discussion in 'Drama Zone' started by FriFlo, May 9, 2019.

1. chocobitz825

chocobitz825 Senior Member

Aug 7, 2018
    So.......

what are people’s favorite libraries for scoring a drama?

ProfoundSilence likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    FriFlo

FriFlo Senior Member

Jun 13, 2011
    What is a €&@“&s&cker? I don’t know, do you? Concentrate on the core of it: I got belittled and ridiculed from all sorts of members, most of which haven’t even bothered reading properly. I call that self-righteous and sheepish (as there seem to be a lot of “followers”). The exact words are sometimes just a detail. That is that core! I wanted to make people aware of problems and - yes I admit that - I was making that part public, as I really believe SF should be transparent about their sales and include a calculation of how they come up with those prices. It is not the first time that I found that there were wrong bundle calculations and ... let’s not talk about all of those re-brandings again ...
    And no! I don’t think I am ungrateful for those sales. Who in their right mind believes sales are a present out of sheer love for people? Is that really what most people here think? Then - I guess - it is obvious why talking cannot lead anywhere ...

3. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Mar 27, 2019
    Hi.
    Problem with Zimmer Professional, I added the bundle to my wishlist but it showed me the same price of 979.30$! even if it's not in my wishlist the price is the same 979.30$, Today is Sunday and no support from Spitfire plus the offer will be expired today midnight, any help?

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  4. Jdiggity1

Jdiggity1 Stroking The Frog

Jan 31, 2012
    La La Land
    $979.30 is the wishlist discount price. Normal price is $1399.

ProfoundSilence likes this.
  5. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Mar 27, 2019
    Thank U.;)