What's new

Beware intransparency of the Spitfire Wish List Sale

OP
FriFlo

FriFlo

And even if myself, along with a lot of the people here, are self-righteous, has anyone in this thread called you a €&@“&s&cker?
What is a €&@“&s&cker? I don’t know, do you? Concentrate on the core of it: I got belittled and ridiculed from all sorts of members, most of which haven’t even bothered reading properly. I call that self-righteous and sheepish (as there seem to be a lot of “followers”). The exact words are sometimes just a detail. That is that core! I wanted to make people aware of problems and - yes I admit that - I was making that part public, as I really believe SF should be transparent about their sales and include a calculation of how they come up with those prices. It is not the first time that I found that there were wrong bundle calculations and ... let’s not talk about all of those re-brandings again ...
And no! I don’t think I am ungrateful for those sales. Who in their right mind believes sales are a present out of sheer love for people? Is that really what most people here think? Then - I guess - it is obvious why talking cannot lead anywhere ...

Trinity

Hi.
Problem with Zimmer Professional, I added the bundle to my wishlist but it showed me the same price of 979.30$! even if it's not in my wishlist the price is the same 979.30$, Today is Sunday and no support from Spitfire plus the offer will be expired today midnight, any help?

Last edited:

Jdiggity1

Stroking The Frog
Hi.
Problem with Zimmer Professional, I added the bundle to my wishlist but it showed me the same price of 979.30$! even if it's not in my wishlist the price is the same 979.30$, Today is Sunday and no support from Spitfire plus the offer will be expired today midnight, any help?
$979.30 is the wishlist discount price. Normal price is $1399.

Top Bottom