What's new

Beware intransparency of the Spitfire Wish List Sale

AlexanderSchiborr

And that is exactly why I never said ...
a) I cannot live any longer with this injustice.
b) my life has no meaning after this sale.
So, I don’t know where you take the wisdom from I would take it as serious ...
Further, that things come at a price, if they have quality goes without saying! I am actually really happy with companies that do not do any sales (or hardly any). This seems to be an idea of the past by today, which I find regretable!
Apart from that, I find it insulting, if I see strategies like this one which are just a bit deceiving, obviously trying to make you think something, that is not quite the case ...
I do not know about you, but when I get the feeling someone wants to deceive me, I get the immediate reaction of not wanting to do business with that person (or company) any more. At the same time, I feel the urge of warning other people before they fall into the same trap. Maybe I a just strange and I should cheer and love all day for the miracles these companies bring to my keyboard ... maybe you are right and I am a sick bastard spreading hate over the internet ... or maybe not ... :)
insulting, strategies, unfair, injustice? From what kind of information you take all these observations here and seem to present them as facts? Do you? Honestly, I am bit baffled by that things. Ever considered that it might a bug in their calculation?:shocked:

Last edited:

pderbidge

@SpitfireSupport you are so nice. I think it would be funnier if you said "oh you don't like our discounts? no problem! no discount for you!"
Thanks, I think you're nice too x
I think a more appropriate response here should be " Thanks, we think you're nice too chillbot, however we like Friflo too and he was correct in bringing this to our attention and he is also correct that we made a mistake in our calculations, therefore we are more than happy to remedy the situation and apologize for the confusion as we value FriFlo's business as a loyal customer"

Aligning yourself with a fellow forum member who was ridiculing Friflo might not be the best customer service move. I'm sure it wasn't intended to look like that which is why I point it out. This advice is free, this time. Next time I'll send you a bill minus a generous discount calculated in real time:)

BlackDorito

maybe you are right and I am a sick bastard spreading hate over the internet ... or maybe not ... :)
You may be being a bit harsh on Spitfire considering all the different combinations of products-already-bought and products-want-to-buy-at-a-great-discount they need to put prices on.

Now get back into that studio and make some more of that wonderful Bahn music!

Jdiggity1

Stroking The Frog
It is MUCH easier to talk to Spitfire Support directly instead of making some shitpost
True. But in OP's defense, he reportedly did contact support... It just somehow still didn't get cleared up.
I think it's fair enough to speak up about unfair practices, (if there are any) which is all FriFlo was intending.
We as readers just need to not jump to conclusions too quickly.

OP
FriFlo

FriFlo

True. But in OP's defense, he reportedly did contact support... It just somehow still didn't get cleared up.
I think it's fair enough to speak up about unfair practices, (if there are any) which is all FriFlo was intending.
Thanks! At least a few people here on VI-Control still seem to be able to use their brain and read the fucking whole thing before making any smart arse comments ... this whole thread is so telling once more ... so much is bout people's emotions, some people might not be understanding everything because their English is limited, because they were to lazy to read the full thing ... yet many seem to be totally determined to give there verdict ... HANG THE GUY!!! HE IS INSULTING SPITFIRE!!!
:) Sorry guys! Most of you are giving me a hard time to even take you seriously that way ... use your brain and read ... otherwise, ignore it ... both totally valid options! But you choose to act like sheep ...
Amen ...
1) looky, looky (read ...)
2) brainy, brainy (think ... reflect, if that ain't to much ...)
3) yelly, yelly (punish the OP for his sacrilege ... but ONLY, if there is something to shout about at all ...)
Yes, this is drama at its best ... but not because of what I wrote.

Last edited:

Drundfunk

I think it would be good from your side to update if your problem got resolved and add an edit to your first post if that's the case. As it seems it was all a mistake. In the end we are all just human and so are the guys from the support team and mistakes unfortunately can happen.

Top Bottom