Beware intransparency of the Spitfire Wish List Sale

Discussion in 'Drama Zone' started by FriFlo, May 9, 2019.

1. AlexanderSchiborr

AlexanderSchiborr Senior Member

May 1, 2014
    insulting, strategies, unfair, injustice? From what kind of information you take all these observations here and seem to present them as facts? Do you? Honestly, I am bit baffled by that things. Ever considered that it might a bug in their calculation?:shocked:

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  2. Land of Missing Parts

Land of Missing Parts No Time for Honky-Tonk

Jan 27, 2013
    Hogwarts
    I believe the correct term is "un-transparent-tudinous-ness-icity".

dzilizzi and poetd like this.
  3. pderbidge

pderbidge Senior Member

Mar 23, 2014
    Utah
    I think a more appropriate response here should be " Thanks, we think you're nice too chillbot, however we like Friflo too and he was correct in bringing this to our attention and he is also correct that we made a mistake in our calculations, therefore we are more than happy to remedy the situation and apologize for the confusion as we value FriFlo's business as a loyal customer"

Aligning yourself with a fellow forum member who was ridiculing Friflo might not be the best customer service move. I'm sure it wasn't intended to look like that which is why I point it out. This advice is free, this time. Next time I'll send you a bill minus a generous discount calculated in real time:)

FriFlo likes this.
  4. Meetyhtan

Meetyhtan Noise Maker

Ah shit...

Paul Owen, KallumS and Digivolt like this.
  5. BlackDorito

BlackDorito Member

Oct 16, 2017
    You may be being a bit harsh on Spitfire considering all the different combinations of products-already-bought and products-want-to-buy-at-a-great-discount they need to put prices on.

Now get back into that studio and make some more of that wonderful Bahn music!

6. Jdiggity1

Jdiggity1 Stroking The Frog

Jan 31, 2012
    La La Land
  7. chocobitz825

chocobitz825 Active Member

Aug 7, 2018
    so much drama we should probably throw a few brahms into the score for this thread.

8. Denkii

Denkii Member

Mar 15, 2019
    Can we do those with SStB? :ninja:

9. chocobitz825

chocobitz825 Active Member

Aug 7, 2018
    sure but its gonna cost ya

10. Damarus

Damarus Active Member

Nov 15, 2017
    Man, how are there no filters for these types of posts yet?

11. Jdiggity1

Jan 31, 2012
    La La Land
    To be fair, we can't tell if the accuser is actually correct before posting.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  12. Damarus

Damarus Active Member

Nov 15, 2017
    It is MUCH easier to talk to Spitfire Support directly instead of making some shitpost

13. ism

ism Senior Member

Dec 14, 2016

‘Vi-control: the original soundtrack”. Is Daniel James available? he’d be perfect!

(Speaking as a fan)

14. Jdiggity1

Jan 31, 2012
    La La Land
    True. But in OP's defense, he reportedly did contact support... It just somehow still didn't get cleared up.
    I think it's fair enough to speak up about unfair practices, (if there are any) which is all FriFlo was intending.
    We as readers just need to not jump to conclusions too quickly.

dzilizzi, whiskers and FriFlo like this.
  15. OP
    OP
    FriFlo

FriFlo Senior Member

Jun 13, 2011
    Thanks! At least a few people here on VI-Control still seem to be able to use their brain and read the fucking whole thing before making any smart arse comments ... this whole thread is so telling once more ... so much is bout people's emotions, some people might not be understanding everything because their English is limited, because they were to lazy to read the full thing ... yet many seem to be totally determined to give there verdict ... HANG THE GUY!!! HE IS INSULTING SPITFIRE!!!
    :) Sorry guys! Most of you are giving me a hard time to even take you seriously that way ... use your brain and read ... otherwise, ignore it ... both totally valid options! But you choose to act like sheep ...
    Amen ...
    1) looky, looky (read ...)
    2) brainy, brainy (think ... reflect, if that ain't to much ...)
    3) yelly, yelly (punish the OP for his sacrilege ... but ONLY, if there is something to shout about at all ...)
    Yes, this is drama at its best ... but not because of what I wrote.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  16. Drundfunk

Drundfunk Member

Apr 5, 2017
    I think it would be good from your side to update if your problem got resolved and add an edit to your first post if that's the case. As it seems it was all a mistake. In the end we are all just human and so are the guys from the support team and mistakes unfortunately can happen.

whiskers and FinGael like this.
  17. Desire Inspires

Desire Inspires To the stars through desire....

Jul 30, 2016
    Miami Beach
    Sales seem to be too much hassle.

Maybe Spitfire should just cancel the whole thing.

18. Denkii

Denkii Member

Mar 15, 2019
    I need more popcorn

damcry likes this.
  19. damcry

damcry Member

Mar 10, 2018
    :rofl:

20. miket

miket Team Dany

May 17, 2016