What's new

Best Service Elysion available now!

Hi guys, thanks for all your positive comments and the valuable feedback. We worked very hard on this wonderful instrument and we're very happy to hear that ELYSION is being well received. We're currently exploring the issue with the readability of the texts and we will address the non-responsive sustain pedal in a future update.

We also have some more videos coming up in the next couple of weeks where we showcase the different themes and styles. So stay tuned for further updates and have fun scoring the future with ELYSION.

Thanks for your time,
your SONUSCORE Team

What a great new library is this - just like The Orchestra, but with electronic and hybrid sounds. I bought this yesterday and couldn't stop playing:). I'm overwhelmed how big this product is content-wise.

The presets sound juat wonderful and they all have an own individual character, so it is not just about quantity of presets but it seems sonuscore have put a lot of hard work on each single preset.

This could replace Omnisphere for me, it is so easy to use and still complex and flexible - big thumbs up from me!

Hi everybody, just a little heads up: Elysion is up for testing on Try Sound. Just click the "PLAY" button!

Results vary, depending on your internet speed and position on our planet. :geek:

Can you confirm that this won't be going cheaper at Black Friday...or can you not confirm that!

As much as it'd be nice to know, I can't imagine a seller would tell us since that could mean losing sales now, potentially with a higher price, to a possible future date with potentially a lower price.

Can you confirm that this won't be going cheaper at Black Friday...or can you not confirm that!
From a marketing standpoint (as a marketer myself), I wouldn't ever make BF price lower than introductory price on a such short time interval, and that being said I believe other BS products will probably be greatly reduced in % than Elysion. Elysion itself should keep this as their lowest sales price at least till the end of year.
But from a customer perspective - please make it AT LEAST 50% off on BF!!! :dancer:

If your Black Friday shopping list includes other products that Best Service could put on sale, then it might make sense to wait. Buy them and then use the "best coin" you earn on those purchases to reduce the price of Elysion.

For what it's worth, The Orchestra came out in June of 2017 and it was never discounted until Black Friday 2018, when it was 40% off in the Best Service Sale. As that took a year and a half, I think it's doubtful that Elysion will be discounted on BF, only weeks later, but you have nothing to lose by waiting to see if I'm wrong. :)

Also, sometimes Best Service does "Buy One Get One Free" sales instead of discounts.

But it wouldn't surprise me to see The Orchestra and Elysion available as a bundle at some point.

Hi, I would like to thank the team at Sonuscore. Your love of music shows in this effort. The musicality of your patches is impressive. It was a wise choice to layer your sounds and treat them as an instrument imo. The playability is real and the harmony with The Orchestra is real imo. I just played one sphere patch with the Orchestra default sust strings for 2 hours and totally enjoyed it. I am Not a professional, I just love making music and that's exactly what I got here. Make more Libraries with this formula and keep innovating, I 'm on board. Rich Ps. really like the tutorial videos (the Orch) they are well done. I may not sleep tonight lol.

Last edited:
ok another 3.7 hours in and its just getting better. bravo. This is an honest opinion by someone who paid full price for both libraries. I feel its important to communicate to the developers when they get it right, thats why i joined this forum. end of rant and back to the music.

Last edited:
ok another 3.7 hours in and its just getting better. bravo. This is an honest opinion by someone who paid full price for both libraries. I feel its important to communicate to the developers when they get it right, thats why i joined this forum. end of rant and back to the music.

Thanks Rich, you have just convinced me to buy the Library - I love The Orchestra and if Elysion is as inspiring as TO, I'll go for it :)

Thanks, Rich. This makes us truely happy. Out of my personal experience it is really worth spending time with this library as there is quite a lot to discover that you might miss on the first try.

Top Bottom