What's new

Best of 2020!! & Xmas Sale DYSTOPIAN GUITARS — PulseSetter Sounds —

"Sorry, There is no license keys available for Dystopian Guitars,
Please remove this item or lower the quantity, For now we have 0 License key(s) for this product."

After add ro cart.

"Sorry, There is no license keys available for Dystopian Guitars,
Please remove this item or lower the quantity, For now we have 0 License key(s) for this product."

After add ro cart.
Thank you Mefihl. Licenses have been replenished now so you are good to go.

Here's a preset playthrough of some of the solo instruments. We divided them into 2 categories: Natural and Unnatural.
We also added some sequences and arpeggios to give you more ideas of what you can do with them.

I’m very very impressed with this library!
Wasn’t really expecting something so broad. I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this or as good out there? Nice work Pulsesetter!!

I bought this tonight and it finished downloading in time to get 30 minutes to play before I went to bed. Sounds awesome and I'm really happy to have it. Very comprehensive and looking forward to digging in deeper tomorrow.

What's the mod wheel doing on patches where there's no second instrument? The manual says it crossfades, but with no other instrument it seems to be adding distortion or saturation? Is there a way to control that?

Impossible for me to buy Dystopian guitar, when I want to register my credit card number, the number 3 can't register in their form, all the other numbers work but not this one and it's not my keyboard which is broken my number 3 works everywhere else,
I tried to contact support to tell them about this but their support page doesn't work for me either... I'm the only one with this problem? I'd like to fix this problem before the end of the intro promotion. :grin:

What's the mod wheel doing on patches where there's no second instrument? The manual says it crossfades, but with no other instrument it seems to be adding distortion or saturation? Is there a way to control that?

Hi Banquet

The instruments that are not crossfade have a combination of saturation, filter and reverb to enhance the sounds.
These are hardwired to the macro/big knob and are on the back end only.

Under the big knob to the left there is a rectangle that says "Midi cc1", if you click and move up you can change the midi assignment to a difference cc numbers.

Impossible for me to buy Dystopian guitar, when I want to register my credit card number, the number 3 can't register in their form, all the other numbers work but not this one and it's not my keyboard which is broken my number 3 works everywhere else,
I tried to contact support to tell them about this but their support page doesn't work for me either... I'm the only one with this problem? I'd like to fix this problem before the end of the intro promotion. :grin:

We could not recreate this issue and the numbers worked correctly. The credit card form is part of Square payment systems and not part of the website. Paypal also accepts credit cards which maybe will help.
Maybe it is a browser specific issue?
Let us know if the issue still persist and we will try alternative troubleshooting methods.
thanks

Two more days left for the introductory discount!

Besides all the existing categories of instruments we also included lots of tools. This alone could've a been a hybrid guitar tools library by itself. There are infinite raisers/downers, hits, distortion machine where you can control de feedback, chords, etc. The feedback tool alone is really useful to control the tension on a scene by using the mod wheel.

Here's a quick patch walkthrough of the tools:

Top Bottom