What's new

Best of 2020!! & Xmas Sale DYSTOPIAN GUITARS — PulseSetter Sounds —

PulseSetter

Sounds for Composers
We are excited to announce that DYSTOPIAN GUITARS is out!

DG Cover 2b 1200x700 compressed.jpg

OVERVIEW

TRAILER

This is our most ambitious release to date at PulseSetter Sounds as we aimed to cover most of your cinematic hybrid guitar needs. With 3 years in the making and fashioned from the perspective of working film composers, Dystopian Guitars covers a wide range of sounds from clean and dreamy atmospheres to hellish industrial tones.

It includes several so-called
natural solo and unnatural solo instruments; customizable ensembles capable of performing multisample instruments together with loops, pulses and sequences; a playable pulse designer with several guitar and bass pulses; a collection of acoustic and processed shimmer instruments which are various combinations of fast arpeggios and tremolos that will add movement, air, and expression to any kind of score; several organic pads and ambiences; guitar tools and FX; as well as our most powerful sequencer to date.

INTRO SALE
$169 (Normally $199)
Limited time
For Kontakt 5.7+ FULL

CONTENT
21.32GB of content (16GB compressed)
33 Natural solo instruments
86 Unnatural solo instruments
39 Shimmers
334 Loops
110 Ensembles
101 Pads
30 Tools and FX Instruments
68 Bonus sequences
Pulse designer and pulse performer
Quad note sequencer and arpeggiator
Gate and FX sequencer

Please check our website for a lot more information and more videos:

Last edited:
Hey guys, here’s a short video performing with the heavy muted patches. The objective was to be able to play realistic heavy metal passages without having to use an external guitar processor. You can play/record live or you can also use the quad sequencer. It’s a fun patch for jamming too...

Sounds really interesting!
A request would be to have an exact date instead of a "Limited time" approximation.
I also checked on your website without success.
Did I just missed it?

Sounds like someone trying to emulate the Orchestral Tools guy..?

they have "a guy"?!

maybe its "the guy" for sample library ads. like that VO guys for trailers back in the day... you know.. "In a world..."
although maybe the most common voice has to be the samplecast guy.

Here is a preset playthrough of the Ensembles instruments.

The ensembles are complex instruments that by combining loops, multisample guitars, pads, sequences and other elements, let you perform several layers of music at the same time. They are very useful for film composers and let you perform and quickly compose a full scene. They also work as a starting point when writing sketches or building a custom palette.

*Fans of prog rock might recognize an example or two :P

Last edited:
I have to say that the Dystopian Guitars library sounds amazing and is very inspiring!

The sounds brought me directly to this cyberpunk mood and as soon as I received the instrument for the demo I sketched some ideas on the fly (first meeting with the instrument), from which I took three of them for the demo, instr. 3, 4 & 8:

I have to say that the Dystopian Guitars library sounds amazing and is very inspiring!

The sounds brought me directly to this cyberpunk mood and as soon as I received the instrument for the demo I sketched some ideas on the fly (first meeting with the instrument), from which I took three of them for the demo, instr. 3, 4 & 8:

hey, very cool!

I love the tones! My absolute favorites are the shimmers, they help bring an organic texture to any cue. I used those several times in a feature documentary I wrote some music for. AmaZing!!

We are excited to announce that DYSTOPIAN GUITARS is out!

DG Cover 2b 1200x700 compressed.jpg

OVERVIEW

TRAILER

This is our most ambitious release to date at PulseSetter Sounds as we aimed to cover most of your cinematic hybrid guitar needs. With 3 years in the making and fashioned from the perspective of working film composers, Dystopian Guitars covers a wide range of sounds from clean and dreamy atmospheres to hellish industrial tones.

It includes several so-called
natural solo and unnatural solo instruments; customizable ensembles capable of performing multisample instruments together with loops, pulses and sequences; a playable pulse designer with several guitar and bass pulses; a collection of acoustic and processed shimmer instruments which are various combinations of fast arpeggios and tremolos that will add movement, air, and expression to any kind of score; several organic pads and ambiences; guitar tools and FX; as well as our most powerful sequencer to date.

INTRO SALE
$169 (Normally $199)
Limited time
For Kontakt 5.7+ FULL

CONTENT

21.32GB of content (16GB compressed)
33 Natural solo instruments
86 Unnatural solo instruments
39 Shimmers
334 Loops
110 Ensembles
101 Pads
30 Tools and FX Instruments
68 Bonus sequences
Pulse designer and pulse performer
Quad note sequencer and arpeggiator
Gate and FX sequencer

Please check our website for a lot more information and more videos:

sounds fantastic, wow!

Thank you guys! We are very glad you are enjoying it.

Here's a new in-depth review from Sample Library Review:

Top Bottom