What's new

Berlin Woodwinds - A Blast From The Past

Do you know how near is near? I've been planning on buying Berlin WWs at the end of this month, but I'll hold out if a new version is coming out soon. Or would it be a free update?
Hopefully Tobias can chime in here as he knows the real info, but my impression is that it'll be a free update to fix issues that people expressed with Revive when it was first released. I don't know how near they are to releasing it.

Yep. Berlin Woodwinds is my go to. It does everything I want it to and don't hanker for anything bar saxophones - now covered in Glory Days.

I'm afraid I can't give you a specific date or time frame, but it will definitely be a free update with fixes and improvements!

It would be amazing if you could open up a special pricing on Revive for owners of the Berlin Woodwinds legacy library, for those like me who didn't jump for it at the Revive launch ;)

I'm afraid I can't give you a specific date or time frame, but it will definitely be a free update with fixes and improvements!
What type of improvements should we be expecting? Content update or just under-the-hood/cosmetic improvements?

For God’s sake make the instruments as consistent as possible, articulation and placement wise (within the same group) Placement wise is even more important, as this shows the ‘consistent’ lack of quality control in OT PRODUCTION, come to think of it it’s a kind of an oxymoron i know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom