1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 is released! Intro price available!

Discussion in 'COMMERCIAL Announcements' started by OrchestralTools, Jul 25, 2018.

1. OP
    OP
    OrchestralTools

OrchestralTools Senior Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Hey Guys,

tomorrow we will release Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2!
    Everyone who purchased in the pre-order will receive his download link!

For everyone else, today is the last chance to take advantage of our absolutely attractive pre-order special:
    249€ + VAT instead of 399€ + VAT.

We updated our Soundcloud playlist with two beautiful new demos.
    Enjoy „To Heaven and Beyond“ by Helge Borgarts & Thomas Stanger and „A Storm Brewing“ by Craig Sharmat.

Fry777 likes this.
  2. MaxOctane

MaxOctane Senior Member

Mar 23, 2017
    Checks calendar...

Checks time...

Refreshes email...

Checks calendar...

3. MrCambiata

MrCambiata Senior Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Pre-ordered at the last minute...

TheSigillite likes this.
  4. galactic orange

galactic orange Sensor Number

Jun 23, 2016
    They must really be holding off to get those last minute purchases in.

And there we go. Makes me wonder what percentage of pre-orders take place in the last day of the discount period. I often wait to hear as many demos and read as many reviews as I can first, but this time I pre-ordered much earlier.

5. sostenuto

sostenuto Senior Member

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    Full amount processed and paid back on July 31. In US, almost 17% added in exch + foreign xctn fees.
    Going through my oldheimer's checklist. It is 2018, right ? 6:00 am; back to bed …… :sleep:

6. galactic orange

Jun 23, 2016
    It’s after 4pm in Germany, nearly midnight in Japan. I guess I’ll be downloading on the 9th instead. Time to hit the sack. I hope there will be something inspiring to download in the morning.

TheSigillite and MrCambiata like this.
  7. mikeybabes

mikeybabes Only the good die young....

I see what you did there......

TheSigillite likes this.
  8. OP
    OP
    OrchestralTools

OrchestralTools Senior Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 is released!
    Everyone who purchased in the pre-order will receive his download link in the next hours.
    Enjoy BOI2!!

For everyone else, until August 20 we offer Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 for an intro special of just 299€ + VAT.
    Find all Information on www.orchestraltools.com.

Saxer, JW and Fry777 like this.
  9. KallumS

KallumS Member

Jul 26, 2018
  10. dcoscina

dcoscina Senior Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Sounds wonderful so far. A perfect compliment to BOI 1 (I like that it doesn't tread over the same material at all).

Craig Sharmat and sostenuto like this.
  11. sostenuto

sostenuto Senior Member

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    Very pleased with first hours auditioning ! :thumbsup:
    Looking forward to some fine posts as cool creators here display their talents using both BO_I & BO_I 2.

OT seems on a Cool track with the BO_I concept. :cool:

dcoscina and Craig Sharmat like this.
  12. dcoscina

dcoscina Senior Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Yes this is particularly inspiring. A lot of terrific sounds here but I'm not surprised. OT has been killing it with their releases.

13. MillsMixx

MillsMixx Production Director/Sound Designer

Jan 23, 2015
    Seattle
    I just love the sound of Berlin. Top notch samples. Downloading it now

14. sostenuto

sostenuto Senior Member

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    Slightly OT, but would look forward to credible suggestions for Berlin Libs to truly complement (but not duplicate) BO_Inspire content: e.g. Strings, Woodwinds, Brass _ EXP A,B,D,E or Soloists Series.
    I simply lack expertise and experience to sort which of these are highly desirable additions to Inspire.
    (and then of course …. some generous offers from OT to combine these for use with 100Eur Vouchers) :whistling:

Surely there will be SAMPLE Talk discussions which may address this ?

15. dcoscina

dcoscina Senior Member

Nov 16, 2004
    A quick little thing I composed this afternoon on BOI2.

16. jamwerks

jamwerks Senior Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Hope they soon get to the Revive of the BWW exp A!

galactic orange likes this.
  17. galactic orange

Jun 23, 2016
    Got the e-mail at exactly midnight. Downloading now. I’m glad to hear many positive comments so early on.

18. galactic orange

Jun 23, 2016
    So I loaded up Komplete Kontrol to create some user presets for Inspire 2. Lo and behold, the are already NKS presets there! Was this the case for Inspire 1 or other Orchestral Tools libraries? I couldn't find anything about NKS on the website.

EDIT: Found this in the HelpDesk ->

"Do your collections support the NKS standard?
    NKS primarily serves to map keyswitches and controllers to the Komplete Kontrol keyboards as well as enhance the browsing workflow on Maschine. This works well with pre-defined controller sets, but is of limited use when everything is highly customizable. Since in our collections everything is customizable and there are no fixed keyswitches, etc... NKS has fewer benefits than with more traditional sample library schemes.
    Where it does help is with patch browsing and organization. Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 is our first collection to support the NKS standard for this task.
    Unfortunately the way NKS works is fundamentally incompatible with the way Capsule is designed in existing collections. Supporting NKS means a completely different way all our instruments are wired internally, We are carefully considering doing these rewrites to existing collections. At this time we can not give a roadmap or even say which collections will make the transition at all, as often the benefits in our opinion do not outweigh the risks of breaking things.
    Of course all OT collections can be manually mapped to keyboard controls. And of course NKS only applies to people who actually own a Komplete Kontrol keyboard or use Maschine - it is not useful to users of other MIDI Controllers."

Well, count me as a new user of a Komplete Kontrol keyboard for its patch browsing conveniences. I just got one a week ago with the idea of using it with Inspire 1 & 2 specifically. It's going to drive me nuts that Inspire 2 is NKS compatible but Inspire 1 isn't. So please, OT, even if you don't make NKS a priority for all your libraries at least make an NKS compatible Inspire 1 a priority. A Berlin Orchestra Inspire + Komplete Kontrol setup would be a huge composing workflow booster for me and likely others as well.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  19. star.keys

star.keys Senior Member

May 7, 2012
    Can someone help me understand what is the difference between solo vio/cli in BOI2 vs. full libraries as far as legato is concerned?

20. cybran

cybran Active Member

Nov 30, 2016
    I knew I saw it for €249 euros before. The extra €50 and extra VAT has put me off now.

star.keys likes this.